PDA

View Full Version : Final wish Bourbon

Jono
05-02-2008, 09:02
If you intend to be cremated at the end of your life....what bourbon do you want your ashes mixed in? Oh what a heavenly urn!

At one time, I said I wanted to be pickled in a barrel of Macallan...but now....bourbon or rye are my favorites....hard to pick just one...maybe a pour of everything in my cabinet! Or, maybe several urns...each one dedicated to a different whiskey...bourbon, rye, scotch, irish.

Some future archeologist opens the urn and discovers the whiskey...hmmm...tastes great! An ancient liqour storage artifact!

DowntownD
05-02-2008, 09:40
part of me thinks (post-being-cremated) that being part of the charring on the inside of a barrel of some special Single Barrel bourbon sounds cool. I'm not sure I'd buy a bottle made in such a way, after all charred human flavoring doesn't sound that appealing, but I kind of like the idea of being in a bottle like that... ;)

ILLfarmboy
05-02-2008, 10:01
I thought this tread would be a final request drink, like a last meal type thing. If I'm already dead I can't taste anything (or feel anything) Hell, my wife could just throw me to the hogs I'd never know the difference.

...At one time, I said I wanted to be pickled in a barrel of Macallan.....

Gross. At least who ever drank it might be able to taste something besides the sherry.

CorvallisCracker
05-02-2008, 10:15
At one time, I said I wanted to be pickled in a barrel of Macallan...

Jono, you're just weird.

And coming from me, as Samwise Gamgee would say, "that's saying a lot."

Jono
05-02-2008, 12:37
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.....might as well make a statement!

Jono
05-02-2008, 12:40
Brad...stay out of my bacon and ham!

drunkenjayhawk
05-02-2008, 14:16
Or the wives could read this and pickel you in some JD black.:slappin: