PDA

View Full Version : Another Michigan guy

del
06-07-2008, 09:08
Hello fellow bourbon lovers! Great place to find new bourbons to try.... My favorite is Eagle Rare SB. Holiday Market in Royal Oak has a great selection of bourbon and if they do not have just tell Brian and he will get it for you.

mozilla
06-07-2008, 09:29
Welcome to the board!

I hope that you continue to enjoy your explorations for new bottles to try. Most bottlings have been discussed here numerous times.

Have you had any of the other ER bottlings?

Looking forward to your future comments.

PhilsFan
06-07-2008, 13:12
Del, Welcome! It's a great bunch of people at SB.com...and a strong group, and a lot of fun people from Michigan!

-Joe

ratcheer
06-07-2008, 13:35
Welcome aboard, Del! Tell us more about that great selection at the Ho;iday Market. And feel free to ask whatever questions you have. Somebody here will have answers.

Tim

ACDetroit
06-07-2008, 13:48
Del, sounds like we should had a drink at the Capitol Grill in Somerset! They have a great selection and it's close to you and me when I'm at work! I work in Rochester Hills on South Blvd.

Glad you jumped on board! Just North of Holiday Mrkt is a small Liquor store on the West side of Main. In the front window he has 2 WTKS Pewter tops! I have on of them, he had 3 but it's great stuff if your looking for a new bottle!

Tony

Special Reserve
06-07-2008, 15:09
Tony,

IICR, that's The Night Owl, thanks for leaving some I pick one up a couple of months ago.

I lived in Huntington Woods for 17 years before moving to Livonia in 1990, I know that are well.

Will

fishnbowljoe
06-07-2008, 15:20
Welcome Del, Yet another Michigander comes into the fold. You have a lot of good folks up there to keep you company. Have fun, and enjoy the journey. Joe

Dr. François
06-07-2008, 18:32
Yet another Michigander comes into the fold.

I always say: What's good for the Michigoose is good for the Michigander.

Welcome, Del!

OscarV
06-08-2008, 03:44
Welcome aboard del.
You are the 2nd MI guy in the past week to join, that one is in Frankenmuth.
And another one on the way to Grand Rapids when he moves from his present location.

chefmel
06-10-2008, 18:19
Welcome Del!

Great site and great people who are more than willing to let you pick there brains. Enjoy!!

Mark

Mike R
06-11-2008, 09:02
Welcome Del!

Hope you enjoy it here. Good people and good info on our hobby is abundant.

Mike