What bourbon can you not pass up??

sotnsipper
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I just came across an Elmer T. Lee (dusty gold drip wax) and that I couldn't pass up, especially for $26. I danced on my way out the door... BB

Somehow I missed your response...

There is no such thing as a mediocre bourbon, when it is poured by a good friend; nor is someone who pours good bourbon merely a mediocre friend.

I couldn't agree more.

It's hard for me to pass up anything with Weller, or Eagle Rare on it. Especially Centennial and ER 101. Joe

• 2 weeks later...

I can't pass up on Thomas Handy Rye -- indeed, even if I find myself a few miles from the store, I feel myself directed there as if by some external force. :lol:

WLWSR... which kind of quietly has become my daily pour. It seems to follow me home from the liquor store each time I see it.

• 1 month later...

Howdy,

Money is tight these days. When money permits, my biggest weakness in Bourbon is Bakers. That peppery taste and overall...goodness is difficult to pass up.

Eggman

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy,

If I've got some extra spare change, Baker's is my weakness. The peppery taste is delicious.

Eggman

To me anything I don't have or have not tired I can't pass on if money permits. But what I really can't pass on us any dusty I see. I have not seen many but what I see I grab.

Howdy,

Money is tight these days. When money permits, my biggest weakness in Bourbon is Bakers. That peppery taste and overall...goodness is difficult to pass up.

Eggman

Howdy,

If I've got some extra spare change, Baker's is my weakness. The peppery taste is delicious.

Eggman

I think I see a patern here? :bigeyes:

I would have to say PVW 15 .. and maybe ORVW 10/107.. but everytime I see PVW 15 I have to buy it (and it's not often) .. and if I don't I pretty much obsess over it until I head back and get it.

Old Forester Birthday Bourbon, any year. I love the shape of the bottle. It really makes me think.

Old Forester Birthday Bourbon, any year. I love the shape of the bottle. It really makes me think.

Your avatar makes me think, too. But probably different thoughts.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to cause trouble. A friend of mine took the picture, and I liked it.

She also took this one the same day.

The new picture is much better. It really shows your dexterity, and sipping bourbon while knitting is the best.

I like to sit on the porch on a warm evening and tie one on while I tie one on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.