It's Never Too Early. . .

MurphyDawg
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Yep that is quite true. I got a reservation for my sister and her signifigant other there today. It seems I am having a family reunion about as far away from where we all live as can be possible (I live in northern OH, Sis is in MA, parents in south FLA) LOL anyway there are still a few available.

TomC

• 3 weeks later...

This was in The Kentucky Standard, Bardstown, Ky...

For the coming year, the festival committee hopes to have nationally known musical acts on the lawn of Spalding Hall for Friday, Saturday and Sunday...That's really good...The Kentucky Headhunters have been the Saturday night attraction for the past couple of years...They estimated that 6,000 folks were on the grounds of Spalding Hall...It was really great...They really should have one on Friday and Sunday also...

Keep it central...so you don't have to travel that far...and everything is in the same location...That is the way it should be (in my opinion) my biggest complaint as a vendor is that "every other year" ISC sponsors a free concert...Its a excelent event...EXCEPT...it's at the Bluegrass Speedway...down the road and across the bridge....near the Bluegrass Parkway exit 21...The very first year they sponsored the concert...it was like a ghost town at Spalding Hall...The following year (no concert) I sold out on Friday night...had to go home and run shirt's through the night to restock...It's a big impact on all the vendors on the grounds...I knew, that year, what the impact was...Soooooo...I know when they have the concert what to expect...

grin.gifgrin.gif Bettye Jo grin.gifgrin.gif

post-20-14489811138781_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.