Tours for the Sampler?

Josh
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Anybody interested in touring Tom Moore or 4R Cox Creek Sampler weekend? Or anywhere else for that matter? I thought it might be nice to get some folks together to take a tour or two.

Cox's creek sound good. I don't know when we could do it though, unless it was Thursday afternoon. That's the only time the three of us could do it.

Joe :usflag:

Cox's creek sound good. I don't know when we could do it though, unless it was Thursday afternoon. That's the only time the three of us could do it.

I'd like to do Cox's Creek.

I'd like to do Cox's Creek.

Well, we're going to be driving down on Thursday afternoon and staying the night in Covington (probably), so we won't be able to do anything during the day on Thursday. But Friday or Saturday (if it's offered then) would be good for us to do Cox's Creek.

ThomasH and I toured Coxs Creek last April on a Friday morning. IIRC from last year, they don't do a Saturday tour with the sampler that night.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty then...Let's try to do Cox's Creek Friday morning and then Tom Moore Saturday morning. I'll call and schedule them next week. Right now it looks like 5 for each. I'll post here with a time.

Are you counting me in the 5? If not, make it 6 for Cox's Creek. :cool:

Are you counting me in the 5? If not, make it 6. :cool:

6 it is.:cool:

padpad

Alrighty then...Let's try to do Cox's Creek Friday morning and then Tom Moore Saturday morning. I'll call and schedule them next week. Right now it looks like 5 for each. I'll post here with a time.

IIRC Tom Moore doesn't do weekend tours...

I wasn't sure if they did but it's worth a shot. I'll tell them that I'm a close, personal friend of Tom himself.

But seriously, folks...an alternative might be to try to arrange something at C's C for Friday morning and something for TM Friday afternoon.

I wasn't sure if they did but it's worth a shot. I'll tell them that I'm a close, personal friend of Tom himself.

But seriously, folks...an alternative might be to try to arrange something at C's C for Friday morning and something for TM Friday afternoon.

That is EXACTLY what ThomasH and I did last April. :grin:

Tentative plans for Gary and me are to go to MM Friday morning, then head over to Doug's. For Saturday it's BT and possibly FR. Joe

Tentative plans for Gary and me are to go to MM Friday morning, then head over to Doug's. For Saturday it's BT and possibly FR. Joe

Me, Doug and Robb are gonna do the same thing on Friday Morning.

Me, Doug and Robb are gonna do the same thing on Friday Morning.

Maybe we can get a caravan. :grin: Joe

If you are coming through Bowling Green, be sure to stop in and see me. I am at the distillery Friday and Saturday 10-6, but could open things up at anytime if you give me a heads up.

OK, would anybody who has signed on to Cox's creek and/or Tom Moore object to doing Tom Moore on Friday and Cox's Creek on Saturday? Since TM doesn't do weekend tours, that might work better. Also, that would allow us to have the tours a little later in the morning if we don't have to cram two of them into one day.

No objections.

Have you confirmed that you can tour CC on that Saturday?

Julie the cruise director you're not. :lol:

laurentewes.jpg

No objections.

Have you confirmed that you can tour CC on that Saturday?

Julie the cruise director you're not. :lol:

And you, sir, are no Gavin MacLeod.

OK, would anybody who has signed on to Cox's creek and/or Tom Moore object to doing Tom Moore on Friday and Cox's Creek on Saturday? Since TM doesn't do weekend tours, that might work better. Also, that would allow us to have the tours a little later in the morning if we don't have to cram two of them into one day.

I can't do anything on Friday.

Looks like I'll miss most of you, as I'll be leaving Doug's early to head to Chicago.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.