What Bourbon did you purchase today? - Winter 2010/11

hectic1
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Check the BTAC info thread Andy. Whatever year it is, it's good. :grin: Joe

Doh! Thanks Joe. It appears I found a 2009. Which I'd say I'm almost dissappointed, because I was hoping that I found a place that gets them every year. But after talking to the people there and this was the only on the shelf, maybe not. Maybe now they'll have an reason to get more :grin:

^^^fwiw i found a 08 WLW mixed in w/ the 2 2010 WLWs i found all at the same place so you never really know. definitely worth checking that place again when the 2011 ones come out.

I got my bunker put up into two new cabinets in the basement today. I didn't buy anything new, but I finally took a count of what I have on hand.

:bigeyes:

I need to start drinking more.

Ezra Small Batch 12 year old

What do you think? The recent release is very, very good in my estimation.

2 x ER17 from '10. The distributor won't give the PX any of the other BTAC or VW products, but there were 6 ER17s sitting on the shelf at $63 and no tax. If it were the WLW I would have bought all of them!:slappin:

I got my bunker put up into two new cabinets in the basement today. I didn't buy anything new, but I finally took a count of what I have on hand.

:bigeyes:

I need to start drinking more.

I'm going to have to start coming over more. We can fix that.

I haven't purchased yet but hope to soon. I found a small out of the way liquor store that had a sign on the window "Closed today due to family emergency". I looked in the window and to my surprise was 2 bottles of Pappy 15 with a sign "Close Out $44.95" ; 2 bottles of Pappy 20 with a sign "Closeout 74.95" ; and what looked like a case or so of Old Charter Classic with a sign "Close out $9.95". There were a lot of other close out signs but these caught my attention. The problem: I've been going by for two weeks and still see the same sign. I've tried calling the number but no answer. I'm going crazy waiting. Maybe the emergency turned into something worse????

I haven't purchased yet but hope to soon. I found a small out of the way liquor store that had a sign on the window "Closed today due to family emergency". I looked in the window and to my surprise was 2 bottles of Pappy 15 with a sign "Close Out $44.95" ; 2 bottles of Pappy 20 with a sign "Closeout 74.95" ; and what looked like a case or so of Old Charter Classic with a sign "Close out $9.95". There were a lot of other close out signs but these caught my attention. The problem: I've been going by for two weeks and still see the same sign. I've tried calling the number but no answer. I'm going crazy waiting. Maybe the emergency turned into something worse????

In hell, that store never opens....

Bad dream or you're an extra in the remake of "Groundhog Day".:crazy:

Good luck, I hope you get a chance to shop there.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!