Another Source for LDI Whiskey.

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

These guys are really smart. They left themselves a contingency because when the liquor thing fails they can launch "high shampoo" company and use the same bottles

They'll source their handmade small batch shampoo from the best shampoo makers in the world.

• 3 months later...
It's an "ultra-premium" "American spirit", that's what kind. And it's already an "Award Winning Whiskey."

[ATTACH]12631[/ATTACH]

I usually don't root for the spectacular failure of others, but I may make an exception for this brand as there is just so much that I find annoying about it. I think I will pass on the High and enjoy a little schadenfreude instead.

• 4 weeks later...

High is now on Michigan shelves. I included the neighboring bottles to show that it was actually in the whiskey aisle and not the shampoo one.

post-3804-14489818101748_thumb.jpg

High is now on Michigan shelves. I included the neighboring bottles to show that it was actually in the whiskey aisle and not the shampoo one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13889[/ATTACH]

I suppose a ridiculous looking tall bottle is a good way to ensure placement on the top shelf - since it won't fit elsewhere.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.