Which would you start with?

Master_Photog
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

chuck, any plans by HH to either improve old fitz bib OR come out with another line of wheated bourbons? they showed they can make very good wheated bourbons and they must see what BT is doing.

I know that they have been testing some ideas for a premium Old Fitzgerald expression. They do still make Very Special Old Fitzgerald, but it's not widely distributed.

They probably should do something to revitalize the brand. They may have supply issues, as Old Fitz is their only wheated bourbon, while their rye recipe bourbon gets used in many different brands.

Don't give up on Fitz BIB. I expect it will get better. They've only been making it for a little more than ten years, after all. That's nothing in whiskey time. You also may be comparing it to the glut-era SW releases, which isn't really fair.

I'm a long time Old Fitzgerald fan, going back to my earliest interest in bourbon.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.