What is a typical night?

BrewerMatty
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Seems like a LOT of parents of little kids are drinkers.....count me as one :grin:

Those cold winter evenings when it gets dark at 5:00pm and the kids are screaming in your face and will be for the next 4 hours....THAT is why bourbon was invented.

Even more parents of teenagers are drinkers, I suspect. :grin:

Amen, brother. I mean, God love 'em, but there are times when the little shits are going so nuts on me that all I can do to stay alive is count the hours until their bed time and then head straight for the liquor cabinet for a nice tall pour of bourbon. Yes indeed, it definitely soothes the soul and puts the blood pressure back where it belongs. Surely Ben Franklin must have said something wise on the matter.:grin:

Seems like a LOT of parents of little kids are drinkers.....count me as one :grin:

Those cold winter evenings when it gets dark at 5:00pm and the kids are screaming in your face and will be for the next 4 hours....THAT is why bourbon was invented.

My grandmother always said to rub some bourbon on a baby's gums when he is teething. In my experience, it never helped with the teething but it probably helped with the sleeping through the night part. For all parties involved.:lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.