Stagg Wins Again

mosugoji64
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Yes, you can. If, you're not interested in sipping the single greatest whiskey on the PLANET!. But, like most of us, I'm sure you'd reach deep and fork over the coin. Because again, it is the single greatest whiskey on the planet and I know from your history here that you appreciate fine whiskies! :) The nice unintended consequences of higher pricing would be that Stagg might now actually be found on a...shelf!!! And, not on some jackwad's picture on here along with 20 other bottles of it and a boatload of other hard to get Bottlings that the picture taker has no intention of ever drinking! I say price the jackwads out of the market.

I got nothin'. :lol:

Glad I have a lot of 08, 10, 11 bunkered so I don't have to worry about how hard it will be to find or any price increases.

That will never happen.

I want to choke the Payless (PayMORE as I call them) owner in this area....his Staggs are $110 on the shelf.

Pisses me off......

But, of course, someone pays it. Someone always pays it.....

You should give them a slogan..."When you charge more, I PAYLESS!".

:hot:Burns me up :hot: when I find a couple of my favorite online stores began gouging BTAC and VW. I stopped ordering anything from them and took my business elsewhere. I showed them! :grin:

That will never happen.

I want to choke the Payless (PayMORE as I call them) owner in this area....his Staggs are $110 on the shelf.

Pisses me off......

But, of course, someone pays it. Someone always pays it.....

I paid $90 for one last fall at a Payless. Also paid the same for a WLW. At $110 though I agree, they can sit. Which is unfortunate because there are a lot of Payless stores and they generally carry a good selection. My mind was blown a few months ago when I found some Weller 12 on the shelf.

I paid $90 for one last fall at a Payless. Also paid the same for a WLW. At $110 though I agree, they can sit. Which is unfortunate because there are a lot of Payless stores and they generally carry a good selection. My mind was blown a few months ago when I found some Weller 12 on the shelf.

Aren't you from here? And weren't you asking about Weller 12 at one point? Can't quite remember.

That was probably me. Thanks to a fellow member, I found some Weller 12 in Indy. I'm hoping this is a trend, Weller 12 showing up locally :bowdown:

Payless has a new store by the Greenwood Mall. Their bottom to mid shelf bourbons are about what I would consider normal prices. On the other hand, I think they wanted $89.99 for Handy :slappin:

On the other hand, I think they wanted $89.99 for Handy :slappin:

Only $89.99? That's a bargain for them. They had EHT SB last time I was there for $99.99! Someone must be buying bottles at their prices. :rolleyes:

Only $89.99? That's a bargain for them. They had EHT SB last time I was there for $99.99! Someone must be buying bottles at their prices. :rolleyes:

It aint me.... :grin:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.