Almost Bourbon

TexasPride
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I never said anything about Flinstone's vitamins, as that might taste better I'm talking about those Wal-Mart generic vitamins

I was really glad to read this correction. smile.gifI used to run Flintstones vitamins and we worked really hard to make them taste good so kids would prefer them.

Now a bourbon flavored vitamin..... hmmm.... maybe we've got something there!

I'd better grab the last piece of Buffalo Trace bourbon candy I've got wink.gif

I bought a bottle of the #12 and was thinking it wa a nice change till now. Have you ever noticed shocked.gif That when you see someone scratch and say they have poison ivy that you start to itch all over. Crap. I find this whisky to have a dry finish and taste like Vitamins. Thanks to all.

I did not see how it beat out Blanton’s or Old Forrester but it sure as heck beats VOB or Old Crow.

but it sure as heck beats VOB

while I like GD#12 and DON'T, repeat DON'T taste vitamins in the finish(!!), I will have to say that I like Barton more, and its cheaper too!!

BLEEE!

TomC

I have one bottle of VOB six years 43%. The first time I tried it I never went back. I'm not sure what it was in the taste I did not like I just did not like it. I should give it a second chance and see if it was just me.

My only piece of advice is find the Bottled in Bond (100 proof) if you can, it is better.

TomC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.