So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Murcielago, La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero, JD Howard Reserve, MOW Puro Authentico, and a 5 Vegas AAA corona over the weekend...

Nice, eclectic selection, JWack! I've got plenty of the Authenico's humidored-away. Not for aging, just that

I don't ever want to run out. If I've got 45 minutes, it's the perfect go to cigar.

Nice, eclectic selection, JWack! I've got plenty of the Authenico's humidored-away. Not for aging, just that

I don't ever want to run out. If I've got 45 minutes, it's the perfect go to cigar.

Smoked My Fathers and Alec Bradley Prensado this weekend . Something else too, but that ones lost in the haze, so to speak.

Just woke up, made a thermos of coffee kicking horses 454, awesome stuff

And lit up a padrone 6000 natural and kicking my feet up in the garage

I tell you brothers of the leaf...life is indeed good..but times like this..it's great

I've been on a big rye kick this week, so tonight I decided to have a bourbon drink with my smoke. Kristoff Ceniza De Plata...mmm mmm good.

Monte 2, if it was not for the occasional CoRo, this would be my every day cigar.

Best regards, Tony

One of my favorites by aj fernandez

The mayimbe 7 by 56 size

Have 3 boxes in the coolers or

post-11283-14489820882541_thumb.jpg

Edited by bourboNcigars

La Aurora Preferido Maduro

[ATTACH]18367[/ATTACH]

Just picked up 2 fivers of these off the devil's site. Letting them acclimate and then looking forward to them..

Just picked up 2 fivers of these off the devil's site. Letting them acclimate and then looking forward to them..

You won't be disappointed. They're really good.

that damn devil site is a cruel mistress, i need to stay away from her this weekend..lol

Sitting in the garage feeding some bird and rabbits in the back yard and poured a cup of coffee and lit up the new release from Sam leccia El luchador

Was a nice stick, very different, well 2nd stick in the line up is the gurkha rogue, love this stick in the rascal size I scored a box on the devil site a year ago for only $35 and it's been sitting in the humidity since then, I finally decided to try one and it blows me away to think this is made in the gurkha line up..don't care for gurkhas but this a winner..another cup of coffee to go with it on this beautiful Saturday morning

Just had rib dinner plate and now following it with a sol cubano artisan and a pour of EC 12 year

90 Miles 1980 Edition Gordito

90Miles_1980_Gordito.jpg

Edited by RocknRoll

On the veranda with a Monte' white and a little dab of rye on this beautiful evening.

La Herencia Cubana Toro with some Glenlivet 15yr French Oak Reserve

LaHerenciaCubana_CORE_Toro.jpg

Arturo Fuente Gran Riserva with a hefty pour of Compass Box Peat Monster 10th Anniversary. I'm no cigar expert but am loving this combo

CAO La Traviata maduro, Guillermo Leon... Not pictured from yesterday was a 2013 Oliva V maduro and a Tatuaje Petite Tatuaje.

7upu6equ.jpg

za8y3a4y.jpg