So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

LIKE that one! They have a corona too.

I like it too. Unfortunately, this particular one had some construction issues. I knew it was going to have issues as soon as I did the pre-light draw.

I have some toros and some coronas in my humi too:)

Tiny little Davidoff Mini Cigarillo at lunch. Got them free with a recent order, may as well smoke them! Not all that bad, actually. Little bit harsh/hot but there was a nice, underlying vanilla sweetness to it.

Kind of a busy/crappy day at work but an AB Maxx Brazil along with an Alaskan Brewery Hopothermia DIPA is making everything good again

Real busy day around the house. Lit an Oliva Serie O Robusto but only managed to get halfway through. I enjoyed this stick a lot. Wished I could have finished it:)

post-10035-14489820761013_thumb.jpg

post-10035-14489820761013_thumb.jpg

@alr3111: The first @TheCrownedHeads Headley Grange was so enjoyable I'll have another. @clownshoesbeer luchador en fuego

ja7a8u2y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this post and it reminded me that ...... I FORGOT TO PACK MY SMOKES!!

I have my truck loaded to leave for Bardstown early tomorrow AM for a little R&R golf and bourbon with some friends and if not for the SB brethren prompting my feeble mind, I'd be smokeless in the gazebo and on the course.

Thanks.

P1 Cusano Maduras - they are cheap and I like them.

After a nice ribeye and grilled shrimp dinner, a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 - 50 Years robusto. I believe the meal and the smoke were both excellent choices.

After a nice ribeye and grilled shrimp dinner, a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 - 50 Years robusto. I believe the meal and the smoke were both excellent choices.

That sounds excellent! I'm jealous:) I hope I'll get a few mins later tonight to sit back and relax with a cigar.

Crowned Heads Drumstick, 2013 George T Stagg, George Straight playing.

yte7ymyq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk