Thanks

kitzg
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hey Chuck,

Are you sure "The Germans" didn't get ahold of it??? lol.giflol.gif I saw them as Omar was loading up, and I believe they were thinking of adding to their "kilo-bottle" inventory!

Bob

Thank you all for the very nice comments. It brought a grin.gif heart warmin' grin.gif feelin' to know that others felt the same way I do...

Hmmmmmmmmm...is there any way I can "pay" the ones who posted in my favor to be the judges next year? grin.gif...

I have plenty of grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifBOURBON grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh grin.gifgrin.gif

I have my pictures...This is our Bourbon Barrel Fountain...and yes there was "some" bourbon in there grin.gif...

Izra Cornish is working on the fountain. We call him grin.gif Izzy grin.gif. We had a good time doing this project. It was a bit stressful. I had a hard time just trying to get a picture of him. He did not want me to take one. I finally got ta jokin around long enough and got this really good shot of him.

grin.gifgrin.gif Bettye Jo grin.gifgrin.gif

post-20-14489811281465_thumb.jpg

I want to echo many of the remarks previously mentioned--a heartfelt thanks to you all who helped make the event even more memorable to a relatively new aficionado of this scene.

I just happened to get a room at the General Nelson after arriving Thursday, not knowing at the time it was the center for StraightBourbonites who I had only recently discovered on this website. Everyone was very friendly and definately generous with their treasures. A special thanks to Jim who was very welcoming. toast.gif

I look forward getting to know you all more through this website and to next year's festival!

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

This seemed like a appropriate place for this letter. It states...An abundance of personal thank yous, from the KBF board of directors...

This letter was published in my local paper...It's from Jim Rutledge---KBF Chairman of the Board and Master Distiller at Four Roses grin.gif---

grin.gifgrin.gif Bettye Jo grin.gifgrin.gif

post-20-14489811291293_thumb.jpg

Wish I could have seen the tent, I had to work. I had a great time and meeting everyone was the best. I do regret not getting to go hear Chuck give his talk and his Video. But then there is NEXT year. laugh.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.