Four Roses Gift Shop(s)

Renegator
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

hahaha, I have a connection who is supposedly holding a bottle of FR125 for me. My wife will be with me when I go to get it, looking forward to explaining the near $100 price-tag. "Yeah, I owed him money from before." You won't have that excuse to hide behind.
I meant into my house. She's unfortunately not going to be able to join me in KY.

• 1 month later...

FR gift shop is out of all barrel proof recipes as of today. Cox's creek has none either according to the gift shop. Was counting on two bottles as the centerpieces of my KY trip but struck out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FR gift shop is out of all barrel proof recipes as of today. Cox's creek has none either according to the gift shop. Was counting on two bottles as the centerpieces of my KY trip but struck out.

yep...I bought them all! :D

kidding...

Being out this weekend. No big thing. Being out next weekend? I'm turning the place

upside down :mad:

Being out this weekend. No big thing. Being out next weekend? I'm turning the place

upside down :mad:

I suspect that the locals made a "run on" before all the hooligans arrive in town next week! :lol:

Surely the current mother church of SB.Com is holding something back for the pilgrimage! :pope:

I wouldn't hold your breathe that they'll have bottles during the sampler...at least that's what a little bird told me. :(

I wouldn't hold your breathe that they'll have bottles during the sampler...at least that's what a little bird told me. :(

Recognize the sampler isn't KBF when it comes to how many visitors they expect, but kind of let down by this.

Almost forgot - went down to P & M and they had just received two different private selections - OESV and OBSK. Picked up one of each. All is not lost!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.