Angel's Envy 2013 Cask Strength

Lawdog
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

$150 is not out of my price range but for a single bottle it's out of my interest, would rather get a few others bottles..but I'm sure it's good stuff and I'd like to sample a glass in the future..

The 2013 seemed to have its detractors here and elsewhere but I liked it. It is definitely different than the 1st edition in 2012 as it has more time in the port pipes (basically another full year as I understand it). I liked that about it but I can see where others might not.

The 2013 seemed to have its detractors here and elsewhere but I liked it. It is definitely different than the 1st edition in 2012 as it has more time in the port pipes (basically another full year as I understand it). I liked that about it but I can see where others might not.

• 1 month later...
When is the 2014 expected to make its appearance?

I seem to recall they have typically been a fall-ish release. Haven't heard much about it yet.

My local guy (LA) tells me he expects them in 2nd or 3rd week of September, which is when he got them last year.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.