Customer relations......wow.......

393foureyedfox
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

There isn't anything at all wrong with a bunker.

Joe, can I quote you on this when having "the discussion" with my wife? :P

For those who have tried the 9 year old limited edition, what did you think and what did you pay? I have some sitting at my local for $49.99 a bottle. Considering pulling the trigger.

Theyre $46 here, only at one large chain store, and nearly gone already. To me, It's my favorite whiskey. Smoky, sweet, and a flavor aftertaste that never seems to end. Its definitely related to Dickel 12 in profile, so if you like D12, yould likely love the 9 year.

mind if I ask where you are? Im interested to see where the distribution of this stuff went.

Doug

Doug,

I am in North Central Minnesota. I might save up and give it a try. There is a pretty good supply in one store close to me. I am a little shellshocked by my WT Forgiven experience of paying $50 for $30 worth of booze so I am thinking on it. It will probably happen some payday when I feel a little flush for a brief second.

I know that feeling. $50 is a lot to drop on something to give it a shot.....so is $30.

If youve had and like Dickel 12, Id suggest going for it. If you dont care for D12, you might wanna pass and see if any restaurants/bars have any first so you can try it out.

I liken it to the differences between KC and KCSB....strong family resemblance, but enough difference to matter.

...shellshocked by my WT Forgiven experience of paying $50 for $30 worth of booze...
That's the fun. Rolling the dice and see what comes up. Find some gems, find some gravel.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.