Heaven Hill Bourbon Heritage Center LE Exclusive

DPPSmoker
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I passed on all of the offerings from the HH gift shop this past week. Evan Williams 23 for $400, EC 22 for $350, HHSS for $250, and $130 for PHC POH. REALLY wanted to try the EW23.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. One of my dealers says she is expecting some EC22 soon. I except she'll be close to that price.

Interesting. One of my dealers says she is expecting some EC22 soon. I except she'll be close to that price.

Just for the sport - I predict she'll be closer to 180.

tbt

What is this EC22? Weren't there just a few hundred bottles of that released a year or so ago? Is that what she's expecting? I don't know if I'd get my hopes up on that... Or have I missed an announcement of a new batch coming out this year?

What is this EC22? Weren't there just a few hundred bottles of that released a year or so ago? Is that what she's expecting? I don't know if I'd get my hopes up on that... Or have I missed an announcement of a new batch coming out this year?

EC21 was last year. EC22 is this year.

tbt

tbt

Actually they are releasing an EC25 in the fall. Wonder how much that puppy's gonna cost?

tbt

Still see some EC21 on the shelf and it's only $149.99. :bigeyes:

tbt

EC21 was a fairly wide release (though limited, but not insanely rare). I have read about a few EC22s also released last year but no clue on that authenticity. That's why I was confused about this EC22 TunnelTiger mentioned.

Does someone have a link for info on this year's EC release? 22? 25? Or is this all conjecture and / or grapevine talk?

I can attest the fact that mine is grapevine from one of my dealers but then again I get more info here than she does from her distributors.

Does someone have a link for info on this year's EC release? 22? 25? Or is this all conjecture and / or grapevine talk?

25 info was direct from HH. no price yet

On the topic of "not supposed to sell items that are not available through normal retail channels", my guess is this is a self-governed gentleman's agreement. I thought HH has offered "gift shop only" items for some time (like those jugs of Evan Williams barrel proof). I thought the "Old Tub" from Beam was also a gift shop exclusive. I think when they are limited quantity releases like that, the distilleries will do what they want (its their whiskey - I don't see why they can't). If they started doing that with say the PHCs only - there would be screaming.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.