Willett Family Estate Single Barrel Release Spreadsheet

JKLS
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

240 bottlings and counting. Any additions? I know there have been quite a few 2014 releases. Also embedded on the Willett page at WhiskeyID.com

http://whiskeyid.com/timelines-willett-kbd/

2014 Bottles from Packages & More aren't on there:

Barrel 297: 11 yr bourbon, 116.4 proof

Barrel 500: 7 yr bourbon, 122.3 proof (*Has been confirmed that barrel number 500 has been used multiple times)

---

A few others:

Barrel 766: 9 yr bourbon, 121.2 proof (The Wine and Cheese place - St Louis) - 2013 purple wax

Barrel 680: 7 yr rye, 119 proof (D&M spirits - San Fran) - 2014

Barrel 148: 6 yr rye, 114.6 proof (Willett gift shop) - 2014

Here's a 2014 that's hit some stores in Indy:

Barrel 1375: 10 yr bourbon, 133.8 proof (selected by Crossroads Vintners) - 118 bottles

Thanks folks! I've added all the bottles you've mentioned to the list.

I also combed through the Willett FB group and found a bunch more to add.

@LCWoody, I couldn't read the bottle number on the middle 7yo bottle of your second picture. It looks like it says 0415, which would be odd since none of the other bottlings start w/ zero, but then again it's Willett so rhyme and reason have no place in the bottle numbering algorithm.

I've got an 8 year from barrel no. 7305. It's a Pacific Edge Wine and Spirits 2013 release. [ATTACH]19801[/ATTACH]

Just picked up a bottle of 9yr, barrel no. 7182 (picked by the same co.)

Just picked up a bottle of 9yr, barrel no. 7182 (picked by the same co.)

Awesome! If it's anything like mine you snagged a great one.

• 1 year later...

Do yall have any info on Barrel 2366? Have an opportunity to get one, but wondering how I can tell if this is a good barrel or not.

59 minutes ago, taddraughn said:

Do yall have any info on Barrel 2366? Have an opportunity to get one, but wondering how I can tell if this is a good barrel or not.

It's unlikely anyone here has tried it. Your best bet is to ask over at the Willett facebook group.

54 minutes ago, flahute said:

It's unlikely anyone here has tried it. Your best bet is to ask over at the Willett facebook group.

Hmm.. I don't have a FB. I'll try to google and see if anyone has talked about it on there

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.