4RSB vs. Booker's

Dave43
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hi Dave. Bookers for $35 is a wonderful price.. Best Price I have seen Booker's here in S.W. Florida is $51.99 in my area.. If I wanted to drive 50 miles I might find it for $49.99 Four Roses seems to be all over for $39.99 few run a sale on FR.. So Booker's is my pick.. Booker's is also a very Fine Bourbon.. Having said all of that.. I really do like FRSB day in day out.. It is hard for me to drink Booker's Neat.. Where I can Drink FRSB Neat with no problems at all..GLTU Creggor

Edited by Creggor

Bookers is on sale here for $45. Some of the bottles have batch numbers starting with C-07, there is also one with batch number 2013-7. I've searched and found several different stories about the 2013-7 batch. Anything special?

For me, I prefer 4R.

I'm starting to get tired of my negative posts .

Like mama says, if can't say something nice just don't say anything at all, I love them both, Booker's just a little more.

I poured myself a generous portion of Booker's before dinner and left it to breathe while I was eating. Because of short-term memory deficit, I forgot that it was Booker's and took a healthy swig. Whoa, Nellie! Now that never happens with FRSB.

I poured myself a generous portion of Booker's before dinner and left it to breathe while I was eating. Because of short-term memory deficit, I forgot that it was Booker's and took a healthy swig. Whoa, Nellie! Now that never happens with FRSB.

Ha. Booker's can definitely kick one in the butt. This reminds me of a friend who was out drinking at a bar, and was drinking Booker's without knowing its proof. He apparently got completely plastered for obvious reasons after a few rounds of Booker's.

I've had brain farts with barrel proofers before, either with big swigs, overall consumption, etc. Gotta be careful with the stuff.

theres one place I know, that is known for large cheap pours, that'll pour me a pour of Booker's that'll get me fairly looped, and then give me a bill for $6.50. good bar food too! One can get plastered and full for under $20-25!

The essence of all the " I'll be in xxxxtown next week, any recommendations?" distilled into a single post, nicely done fox.

theres one place I know, that is known for large cheap pours, that'll pour me a pour of Booker's that'll get me fairly looped, and then give me a bill for $6.50. good bar food too! One can get plastered and full for under $20-25!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.