Never paid a premium...should tomorrow change that?

grantsi
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Flipper: 0 Me: 1

One small step for man, one larger step against greed and rising prices on limited availability bottles.

Flipper: 0 Me: 1

I wanted that bottle, and still do, but will either resort to trades or someone willing to let one go at a better price.

Thanks to all for your jnput

Well done. You live in Chicago. Lots of limited edition type stuff goes to Chicago. You just need to keep your eyes open. Myself, I won't pay more than a few bucks over regular price. Some games, the only way you win is not to play.

I still get a kick out of finding LE bottles, but I get just as much of a kick finding a $20 bottle that I actually enjoy. Living in Chicago has it's perks, but as you can see on Craigslist, you need to get ahead of the profiteers if you hope to get anything.

I was contemplating buying that(saw the post as well), but buying 4 Willet FE seemed like a better use of $$. Especially since I have about 8oz of 25th sealed in my bunker.

Nice job not supporting the flipper. You'll find something else to spend your hard earned money on that you will enjoy just as much. Stay strong!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.