Where can I find OGD 114?

sgoalie26
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I keep wondering what the new price point of 114 will be once the new OGDBIB/MSRP takes effect. $30? $35? I grabbed 4 this week, at $21, as a buffer. I dont see 114 getting scarce, I just see the price going up.

Im still surprised BIB liters are selling for $17. Not for long.

I can't remember exactly, but I'm fairly certain, the bottle I got in Sept at the Liquor Barn Party Source in Lexington was $27.

Lots of it at my store...it will never leave the shelf around here...but will come home with me when I want another.

You're in luck, because every time I want what I can't get in NC, I too go south of the boarder. When I want OGD114 or JW Dant I go to http://www.southernspirits.com/

They always have a shelf full of OGD114, sometimes in it's box which makes for a nice gift. IIRC the last time I bought a bottle it was $23.95.

Thanks! I didn't know about this place but I will definitely check them out.

Sweet! They have a shoppers program where you sign up and get points or something but I haven't gone for it yet. I really should since I've spent $150 or so there. Very friendly staff but I've never asked them about bourbon. I just depend on this forum and try bottles I haven't bought before. Or have in the case of OGD114.

If you ever go up north through VA, they apparently also carry OGD114 at their ABC stores but I've never shopped there. They listed ETL a couple years ago, but I didn't see it nor has my friend that lives there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.