You can only have one whiskey the rest of your life...

ReynoldsStrong
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I drink bourbon virtually every day. I really like Booker's but I can't see myself drinking it every day. Now, ETL on the other hand....

I'd be torn between Knob Creek, Makers 46 and Crown Royal Reserve. I guess I'd lean towards the KC, but only as it'd be a more versatile pour - able to be enjoyed neat, kicks it in a Julep or Old Fashioned and makes a powerful bourbon and coke.

Considered WTRB but then realized I haven't had the new "batch." Now I'm wondering if I still have to find and pay for the bourbon of choice, or if I will simply be given a lifetime supply so the only consideration is the bourbon itself. If the former, I guess WT101. If the latter, Stagg.

Standard 100 proof Four Roses Single Barrel. It's the bourbon that hooked me on the premium side.

Why are we contemplating such a horrible topic? One whisky [gasp] sounds like a nightmare. It was the nuance and variety that got me into whiskey in the first place.

Why are we contemplating such a horrible topic? One whisky [gasp] sounds like a nightmare. It was the nuance and variety that got me into whiskey in the first place.

My sentiments also Rich! I can't imagine having to settle for one, with no options in sight. :skep:

Ummm, that kinda sounded like marriage didn't it? :rolleyes:

If pressed I will take the practical route of choosing something that matches her clothing/shoes budget which means I can have damn near anything.

George T. Stagg is my all time favorite. It's not a daily drinker though because it's too rich and strong. If I really had to live with only one, I'd do it and only drink every other day.

For one to drink daily, I'd go with 4RSB easy.

I have to pick any one currently-produced bourbon but get a steady supply for the rest of my life? It would be a toss-up between WLW and ECBP, but the nod would go toward WLW. But, would it then cease to be special? Hmmm ...

Probably EC12.

I might've said ECBP, but I only like watering down ECBP with EC12.... but if I picked ECBP then EC12 would not be available. Damn it.

Standard 100 proof Four Roses Single Barrel. It's the bourbon that hooked me on the premium side.

Ditto, brother. After all these years, I still get that "wow" from drinking it which is amazing to me.

I feel pretty certain i could just eat pizza for the rest of my life. The options are almost endless... along those lines, could I pick 4RSB and have all 10 recipes?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.