Empty Bottle Support Group 2017

Tennessee Dave
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

20 minutes ago, lcpfratn said:

Yeah, the Asmund Special was a limited edition back in 2007 or 2008, and I don’t know if they made it for several years or just one. I still have most of my second bottle, but plan on looking for another bottle when I’m in Denmark this summer. If we ever meet up in Baton Rouge, I’ll try to remember to bring it with me...and maybe I can get a sip of that Black Tot! emoji6.pngemoji106.png Of course Bruce and Paul would probably like to taste that Black Tot too, but they may already have their own bottles.

Sure thing, the Tot is ready for tasting. It's not doing anyone any good in the bottle.

• I like it 1

On 1/2/2018 at 5:59 PM, lcpfratn said:

Yeah, the Asmund Special was a limited edition back in 2007 or 2008, and I don’t know if they made it for several years or just one. I still have most of my second bottle, but plan on looking for another bottle when I’m in Denmark this summer. If we ever meet up in Baton Rouge, I’ll try to remember to bring it with me...and maybe I can get a sip of that Black Tot! emoji6.pngemoji106.png Of course Bruce and Paul would probably like to taste that Black Tot too, but they may already have their own bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul may have one but I just couldn't bring myself to take that particular plunge. It is definitely a piece of history but that one adds up to a lot of different bottles that I could try for the same cost.

But yes, if you are pouring I would be happy to give it a try! ;)

Edited by tanstaafl2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.