Bourbon for the Gazebo

angelshare
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Don't be surprised if you see your name on a t-shirt or something..

Do tell,we all like t-shirts with our names on them! grin.gif

No real hours, just anytime at night I guess. During the day you get some straglers that set up there, but once night falls we pretty much take it over no matter what! grin.gif

And since you're bringing the grill, I'll try to remember the camp stove and some cast iron skillets. Man does not live by meat and bourbon alone. He must have taters and hushpuppies. yum.gif

Would it be presumptious to state I wear XXL? Or just embarrassing?

I thought I'd left all that behind when I left newspaperingsmirk.gif -- at least (I think), you don't have a picture of me to put at the top of the column. I figure I papered a lot of dart boards over the years.

• 4 weeks later...

Rather than start another thread I'll just tag on here.

Based on a recent conversation I plan to bring a Bottle of 6 year 86 proof Old Taylor from the National Distilling days. Not a genuine relic yet but a decent offering.

I liked it When I wrote these notes.

Any one else care to chime in?

Aside from trades/purchases already accounted for by some of you (you know who you are!), I'm bringing for Gazebo consumption:

<ul type="square"> [*]Woodford Reserve Batch 1 [*]1978 Michter's half-gallon (King Tut decanter) [*]4yo I.W. Harper [*]Benchmark old (Old Benchmark Co., New Orleans) and new for comparison [*]Other items TBA

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.