A Survey of the Current NDP Bourbon Market

Jazz June
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

12 hours ago, PhantomLamb said:

depends on who is picking.

There is the key quote.  Judgment is everything.  Especially with subjective matters of taste.

3 hours ago, Anwalt said:

There is the key quote.  Judgment is everything.  Especially with subjective matters of taste.

True and for me the lower priced NDP's hit the mark more oftern than the  "high end" bottles

• I like it 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dan and Sean had some interesting thoughts on the near-term future of sourced whiskey:

18 hours ago, IamMatt said:

Dan and Sean had some interesting thoughts on the near-term future of sourced whiskey:

I completely agree with their message - but that was HARD to watch/listen to.   Was it just me - or was the talent completley missing from that podcast?   Am I becoming an intolerant old man?   Other opinions?

• I like it 5

1 hour ago, geclbxf said:

I completely agree with their message - but that was HARD to watch/listen to.   Was it just me - or was the talent completley missing from that podcast?   Am I becoming an intolerant old man?   Other opinions?

I was going to post something similar, but I  have played the intolerant old man part with the entire bunch of these whiskey podcasters too many times on here.  Maybe, one or two have anything worthwhile to say.  Now, get off my lawn!!  🤣

• I like it 11

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 4:13 PM, smokinjoe said:

I was going to post something similar, but I  have played the intolerant old man part with the entire bunch of these whiskey podcasters too many times on here.  Maybe, one or two have anything worthwhile to say.  Now, get off my lawn!!  🤣

Maybe the current batch of Whiskey podcasters are just dry talentless sacks

Edited by Dannabis
  • I like it 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/22/2022 at 2:20 PM, geclbxf said:

I’m 46 so don’t know if I qualify for angry old man but they frigin suck!

On 8/14/2022 at 3:16 PM, Dannabis said:

Maybe the current batch of Whiskey podcasters are just dry talentless sacks

To me, the whiskeytube world has kind of jumped the shark.  About the only channel I enjoy now is ADHD Whiskey.  I'm not sure what that says about me though... 

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.