OF Birthday Bourbon Lottery

Thomm
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Has anyone else signed up for this?  I am somewhat allergic to lines, so I love the idea. Might be a good excuse to spend a fun weekend in Louisville. 

• I like it 3

I signed up for OF email list a few weeks ago, but nada.  Got something on their LE Select Small Batch, but zippo on Birthday one.  Is there a separate list to sign up for?  Or did I sign up too late?

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, Anwalt said:

I signed up for OF email list a few weeks ago, but nada.  Got something on their LE Select Small Batch, but zippo on Birthday one.  Is there a separate list to sign up for?  Or did I sign up too late?

this article says the sweepstakes lasts through Aug 31 https://robbreport.com/food-drink/spirits/old-forester-birthday-bourbon-1234740562/

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, Anwalt said:

You should get a separate email regarding the Birthday Bourbon release along with a quick video featuring a bottle falling into and smashing a pink birthday cake.  If you get this, it will have the necessary info for you to fill out and a submit button on the bottom. Maybe check your spam inbox?  Although, that wouldn't make much sense if you've already gotten emails from them. 

And, no, you didn't sign up too late if you did so a few weeks ago, because I signed up Saturday. Hope this helps. I would love to see someone on this forum come away with a bottle!

• I like it 2

It’s been a busy bourbon mail week here. I received one email from OF, two from FR, and one from Bourbon Review. I passed on signing up for the FR’s and OFBB. Not my cup of tea, so I’ll sacrifice my chances for the benefit of others. 😉

Biba! Joe

• I like it 1

48 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

It’s been a busy bourbon mail week here. I received one email from OF, two from FR, and one from Bourbon Review. I passed on signing up for the FR’s and OFBB. Not my cup of tea, so I’ll sacrifice my chances for the benefit of others. 😉

Biba! Joe

Truly, you are a Giver.

• I like it 1

10 minutes ago, Anwalt said:

Truly, you are a Giver.

That’s what ……… uhhh, never mind.😏

Biba! Joe

• I like it 4

Moving LE drops from the distillery gift shops to an online lottery is a good move.   Good to eliminate those overnight camping out lines at the distillery.  Eventually something bad was bound to happen at those. 

I'd sign up for the lotteries myself if I were within driving distance.  Good luck to those that are.  Hopefully someone on here will score a bottle.

• I like it 3

Here is the sweepstakes URL if yall are interested.

Must be able to pick it up in Louisville KY between 9/8/2023 and 12/31/2022

Other wise I would enter.

OF Birthday Bourbon Sweepstakes

Good luck yall.

I remember getting like the 2012 or 2013 OFBB release for about $60

Wish I had realised to get a few more back then when it wasn't in demand.

Just finished the bottle about 4 months ago or so. The lady uses the bottle in her bathroom as a decorative flower holder

Edited by Dannabis
  • I like it 1

13 hours ago, Kepler said:

Moving LE drops from the distillery gift shops to an online lottery is a good move.   Good to eliminate those overnight camping out lines at the distillery.  Eventually something bad was bound to happen at those. 

I'd sign up for the lotteries myself if I were within driving distance.  Good luck to those that are.  Hopefully someone on here will score a bottle.

The only reason I signed up is because I know I will be in Kentucky during the pickup window. I give credit to OF for actually providing a broad pickup window. 4R also does an online lottery for the LE Small Batch but the pickup window is so narrow that I don't even bother signing up.

5 hours ago, flahute said:

The only reason I signed up is because I know I will be in Kentucky during the pickup window. I give credit to OF for actually providing a broad pickup window. 4R also does an online lottery for the LE Small Batch but the pickup window is so narrow that I don't even bother signing up.

I noticed that about the 4R pickup slot.  Hopefully they expand that in the future!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.