Another Lottery Win

Davesnothere

18 hours ago, Davesnothere said:

Well, I'm just a little disapointed.  They didnt have the Eagle Double Rare after all. 

We had to settle for this.

20231209_102101.thumb.jpg.29b7730beec42dfad509f8da9f55a712.jpg

This and all that other good stuff - wow! Congratulations!

• 1 month later...

Well, had the last 2023 Pappy/BTAC lottery Saturday afternoon.  Here's a group photo of the results of 4 different lotteries in 2 states:

2023 Pappy-BTAC Lottery Wins.jpg

Alas, no PVW 23 or 20 (😢) this year, and I passed on WLW, THH, Saz18 too (still have some older bottles of WLW & THH somewhere in The Bunker I think).  But all in all, still very grateful to get these beauties (particularly the 19-year-old ER17).  Once again, I'd rather be lucky than good . . .   😇

Edited by GeeTen
  • I like it 9

4 hours ago, GeeTen said:

Well, had the last 2023 Pappy/BTAC lottery Saturday afternoon.  Here's a group photo of the results of 4 different lotteries in 2 states:

Alas, no PVW 23 or 20 (😢) this year, and I passed on WLW, THH, Saz18 too (still have some older bottles of WLW & THH somewhere in The Bunker I think).  But all in all, still very grateful to get these beauties (particularly the 19-year-old ER17).  Once again, I'd rather be lucky than good . . .   😇

Holy crap!!  And...don't ever pass on WLW!! You have my address. :)

2 hours ago, Clueby said:

Holy crap!!  And...don't ever pass on WLW!! You have my address. :)

It was this year's WLW - and I agree with Minnick (gasp!) that it had a funny almost hint of petroleum when I tasted a sample.  Bottle variations, maybe?  But I wasn't going to spend my $$$ on something that I didn't like, even though I now know I can always ship it out to YOU!!!   🤣 

J/K.  😉

However,  I did manage to pick up a 2021 WLW along the way for almost MSRP to make up for this year's pass.  😋  

• I like it 1

8 hours ago, GeeTen said:

NICE! And the GTS is just fantastic. Sooooo much flavor and hard to believe it's 135 proof.

Please put me as #2 on "Where to send the WLW I don't want" list.

• I like it 2