dave ziegler

My Memories of Kinsey Distilling

Rushber
On 11/20/2018 at 12:50 PM, dave ziegler said:

Thank you as I thought I was not allowed in.

Dave Z

You must have known my dad, Morris Murray Rush - I worked in the warehouses and the bottling line every xmas and summer thru late 60's and 70's

dave ziegler

The Name sounds Familiar . Thanks for Looking I have been  wanting to get back here and feeling a lot better now and going to start writing again.

Dave Z 

Kinsey The Unhurried Whisky

• I like it 2

dave ziegler

I am so Pleased That My Friends at New Liberty Distilling in Philadelphia  are making a great success Making Kinsey Whiskey Again. Their  10 year old Kinsey whiskey is so good, when I have money I always buy it. Any one who would like a tour there just go to their web site  and call them and say I told you to Call and they will take care of you. Their Distillery is Beautiful and I am Proud to have been able to give them History and information about Kinsey and Publicker Ind.! And I am Proud to Know them as Friends!

Here is a Picture of the Still Back in the early 1900's.

Dave Z

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Make The Swing To Kinsey

10845783_884627361603582_7357514785821371723_o.jpg

• I like it 3

Harry in WashDC

Thanks for nudge about New Liberty, Dave.  I'd have past it by if I'd seen it on the shelf down here.

dave ziegler

The 10 year is awesome Harry. They are great People and have been very Good to me since they Came into business. You  should call Frank  and get a tour just tell  him my Name they will take care of you and they have all Kinds of Whiskies for sale there. And a great tasting room upstairs. BE WELL Harry       Picture of Me with guys at New Liberty  Tasting room.

Dave Z  

------------------------

10411007_867353423330976_8246232365958337747_n.jpg

• I like it 1

Harry in WashDC
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, dave ziegler said:

The 10 year is awesome Harry. They are great People and have been very Good to me since they Came into business. You  should call Frank  and get a tour just tell  him my Name they will take care of you and they have all Kinds of Whiskies for sale there. And a great tasting room upstairs. BE WELL Harry       Picture of Me with guys at New Liberty  Tasting room.

Dave Z  

------------------------

10411007_867353423330976_8246232365958337747_n.jpg

So, Dave -- You the guy on the right or the left? hahaha

I'll keep an eye out for the label now that I know what it looks like.

And, if you are the guy in the middle, I am godarn jealous of the amount of hair you have.

Edited by Harry in WashDC
afterthought

dave ziegler
Posted (edited)

They Changed the Bottles to round now look like what we had Linfield back in the day. here is what  They look like now Harry

Dave zspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png53833645_2282886575067566_3004065843840548864_n.thumb.jpg.b6c152a10d5dcaa1756f59daf4c8d89b.jpgspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by dave ziegler

LCWoody

Dave, do you know what states they are distributing to as of now?