BLANTON'S Private Stock

Attila
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

interesting... I have no interest in it what so ever, but I impressed how one label can be stretched so far. That has to be a record.... the only visable diff between them all is proof, and there is only 80, 93, 99 and 103 and cask that I know of.... so 5 proofs and 10-11 labels...

1999 #1

1999 #2

Black

Green

SB

Private Stock

My Blanton's

Silver

Gold Super Gold

Cask

I will probably get the Cask one day.

And the standard Blantons is one of the best under $20 bourbons I have ever had.

• 5 months later...

Went to St Martin and got a Straight from the Barrel version that was 126.1 proof. Got it for 40 bucks. What can you tell me about this bottle??

Went to St Martin and got a Straight from the Barrel version that was 126.1 proof. Got it for 40 bucks. What can you tell me about this bottle??

Uh... I can tell you that you probably purchased it in St. Martin...... Thanks for joining...:rolleyes:

That is the same bourbon that goes into regular Blanton's sold here in the US for about $45, but not cut with water.

Be more Specific in what you want to know and you'll get better responses. There's people here who could write a short book about Blanton's. I'm not one of them. People on here do want to help but they have to know what your asking. Also go to the New to Straightbourbon thread and do an introduction.

I relied on Spun Cookie's description. The Boubon Enthusiast webite shows a "SuperGold" picture under the "Gold" description. I ran across three different bottles all labeled as "Gold" while in the islands. The SuperGold has gold script writing directly on the bottle and maroon wax (someone step in and correct me if I am wrong). One Gold was a white label in the same box my Supergold came in (labeled Gold). The third bottle was a black label that read "gold" in bold letters. I imagine the differences were between intended export countries and years produced, but I'd love to know more if anyone has any info.

PS. both the gold and SuperGold were 103 proof

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.