Your favorite beer

jeff
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Mark,

The Triple Bock struck me as Sherry tasting. It has about the same alcohol content and sweetness. Definitely doesn't fit into the beer category.

Ed

No, I don't have to buy by the case. I had seen their delivery trucks and heard that it is very good, but I had looked in several stores and been unable to find it. Even in stores that had wide selections (such as one that had three different types of Yeungling). So, when I saw the case of SNPA at Sam's and it was less than $1 per bottle, I took the chance.

Hell, if I've spent the money, I could probably even drink up a case of Miller's. skep.gif

Tim

PA has the dumbest law that Bob informed me of (I never even took notice to it before recently)... There you have to buy beer by the case; they don't sell single 12 ouncers, 24 ouncers, 40oz's etc. Not even a damn 6 pack! How lame... rolleyes.gif

Actually, you can buy "carry-out" six-packs of beer in PA, but only at bars and restaurants...at inflated prices. Cases and kegs are sold only at beer distributors. But, you're right--no 12-packs, no singles. We do have some strange and outdated laws governing the sale of alcohol here.

SpeedyJohn

Ed,

I thought of the Triple Bock more as a Port than anything else. As you say, its definitely not a true beer.

Bob

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.