What beer are you drinking Summer 2010

HipFlask
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier. I am forever thankful to my longtime German neighbor Walter, for introducing me to this beer a couple of years ago. A really wonderful beer.

I've finally started to explore the world of beer beyond our usuals. Some of my favorites so far are: Chimay Blue and Red and Unibrough Maudite. Not too far behind those are Hoegarden and Double Bock. Orval and Duval are at the top of my list of ones to try soon.

Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier. I am forever thankful to my longtime German neighbor Walter, for introducing me to this beer a couple of years ago. A really wonderful beer.

The entire Weihenstephaner line are classics in my book. I wish I could find their products on tap more often but will happily settle for what I can get.

• 3 months later...

It may not be the Summer of 2010, but I just enjoyed a can of 666 Devil's Pale Ale that Gillman sent to me through Scratchline. Thank you Gary; thank you Mike! This is a tasty Toronto-brewed English-style pale. Thoroughly enjoyed it Gary! Thank you Mike for the hand-off!

post-207-14489817101045_thumb.jpg

That's a great friggin Hefeweizen.

Old Thumper, a British ESB, produced in England by the Ringwood Brewery but made in the US under contract by the Shipyard Brewery in Maine. Really fine quality ale which went well with tonight's roast beef dinner.

Hey glad to hear the 666 found a home. It's more popular than ever here!

Gary

How very thoughtful of you, Gary. You know that pale ales are my favorites!

Hey glad to hear the 666 found a home. It's more popular than ever here!

Gary

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.