What bourbon did you purchase today? Fall 2010

CaptainQ
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Thanks to a helpful fellow SB member, I got bottles of FR1B OBSF and OESF. Now I have all 10 recipes in SB form!

Thomas

Very cool you'll have to post your thoughts.

I picked up a PVW 20, the 2010 OF Birthday, a Weller 12, and a buffalo trace. I'm pretty excited about trying the first 3 for the first time and happy to go back to an old favorite in BT.

I thought I had found pvw 15 at a good price until today. I am broke but I couldn't pass it up at $41.99. Wish I had more funding I would have bought another.

Two Parker's Heritage - the new wheater.

You will really enjoy this one Steve...... even though you are not an avid wheathead.....

Black Maple Hill and Old Fitzgerald 12 yr old Special Reserve and Wathens..More to come soon..Waiting for George Stagg and Van Winkle to hit the shelves.

I got the new small batch BMH 16. That gives me the NAS Small Batch, 11 Year, 14 year white, 14 year red, 16 year single barrel, 18 rye, 21 year, and 23 rye.

Any help finding the 18 year bourbon, 20 year bourbon, or 15 rye would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks to a traveling friend with a keen eye, I was able to pay him for these this morning. Needless to say... I am in heaven at the moment. Looks like I'll have to grill him a fat ribeye this weekend! :grin:

(3) WT RR 101

(4) WTKS PT 9/27/04

(1) WT 12

(1) WTRB 97

WT%209.30.jpg

(3) WT RR 101

(4) WTKS PT 9/27/04

(1) WT 12

(1) WTRB 97

Looks like Thankgiving came early this year, Happy Turkey Day!!!

I picked up a PVW 20, the 2010 OF Birthday, a Weller 12, and a buffalo trace. I'm pretty excited about trying the first 3 for the first time and happy to go back to an old favorite in BT.

Jeff, are they still selling Weller 12? My brother in Chicago claims he was told by Binny's that they're sold out. Is the new bottling already completely gone? Is it even silly to ask you since you're in Iowa? Should I stop asking questions?

A few transition bottles (metric and standard) of some 91 proof 7 yr old Yellowstone. I also grabbed a small 500ml Old Fitz BIB dist-1965- bottled 1973.

I'd say it was a great day!

Cheers,

Tony

I also grabbed a small 500ml Old Fitz BIB dist-1965- bottled 1973.

Cheers,

Tony

500ml and 1973? Anyway, a little business road travel allowed me to add to my, it's not pre-1972 but it's still SW/DSP 16/Old Fitzgerald Distillery collection, with an Old Fitzgerald's 1849 bottled in 1995.

Although I don't yet have it in-hand, I just became the proud owner of this...

fc15-1.jpg

fc15-2.jpg

Nope. My understanding is that it is a Japan-only release. Not sure if it's still currently available there or not.

Looks tasty. It took me until FC was BOTM until I actually picked up a bottle. I don't know why, but it always looked "gimmicky". Now that I've tried it, and liked it, I'll buy another. Now if I could just find a store that sold it...

I'll be living on Rice-a-Roni for a few weeks but it can't be helped...just snagged a WT 12, cheesy gold foil edition!

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!