What Beer are you drinking spring 2011

HipFlask
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

So I found a brew pub in town that has cask conditioned beers. Yummy this is how all beer should be! Rock Bottom Brewery's CC Porter is outstanding. Any rate in the frig I've got some Three Floyds Scottish Ale and some Guinness left over from st paddy's. The strong stout. But enough about me, What are you drinking?

First try of the Guinness Foreign Extra. A step up from the normal Extra Stout, but not as good as the 250th Anniversary Stout.

Flying Dog Double Dog Ale.... big, chewy, malty and packed with flavor. One of the best I have had from Flying Dog. I think this may be a limited edition release for them.

Flying Dog Double Dog Ale.... big, chewy, malty and packed with flavor. One of the best I have had from Flying Dog. I think this may be a limited edition release for them.

I drought that it is a limited edition Reid. I have seen it and had it many times here in Sweden.

Leif

I drought that it is a limited edition Reid. I have seen it and had it many times here in Sweden.

Leif

My favorite milk stout....

It is a great beer. I used to drink it a lot when I lived up north, but for some reason it is not available in Tallahassee. I like it so much that I had another glass of it at Yeah! Burger today before heading home from Atlanta. I don't know which was better, the beer or the burger. Both really hit the spot :grin:

Nothing complicated -- just a thoroughly acceptable Harpoon IPA purchased at Kroger's in Nashville on Monday!

It is a great beer. I used to drink it a lot when I lived up north, but for some reason it is not available in Tallahassee. I like it so much that I had another glass of it at Yeah! Burger today before heading home from Atlanta. I don't know which was better, the beer or the burger. Both really hit the spot :grin:

Yeah! Burger does have some great burgers.....I haven't been there since the fall....i might need to swing by this weekend!

Yeah! Burger does have some great burgers.....I haven't been there since the fall....i might need to swing by this weekend!

Not to mention they have High West Rendevous, ORVW 10/107 and Lot B available in case you like a little juice with your burgers!

Not to mention they have High West Rendevous, ORVW 10/107 and Lot B available in case you like a little juice with your burgers!

That's some good information to know! I do generally drink beer with my burgers, but might need to have an after burger drink...

Picked up a four pack of this today - I've had Flying Dog before, but it's been a while.

Left Hand Milk Stout on draft ... very nice.

Picked up a six pack of this - I've never tried it before.

Still working my way through the Sam Adams mixed twelve pack collection. Really enjoyed the Revolutionary Rye and knocked off the White Ale last night. Good stuff!

Last evening I had a Green Flash Hop Head Red which was more of an IPA then a red ale. Quite good but as IPA's go I would reach for a Nectar or Founders Double Trouble..

Left Hand Milk Stout on draft ... very nice.
My favorite milk stout....

Drinking a Left Hand Milk Stout after the close of business at the end of a long first quarter. Thanks to nivto and cigarnv for pointing me to this one!

^^ Glad you enjoyed it!

I had a pour of my friend's Hopslam Clone tonight along with a Weyerbacher Insanity on draft. Bourbon barrel-aged barley wine. It was really delicious.

Drank some Stella today as I walked around underneath the tall Georgia pines at Augusta National. I usually like Stella, and the setting today made it that much more enjoyable!

Oskar Blues Gubna... excellent imperial IPA. Great balance between the hops and malt...

Belhaven Wee Heavy and Arcadia's Loch Down, a well-crafted Scotch ale that's worth seeking out. I really enjoy Arcadia's beers but can never seem to find their entire line of products here in Chicago, though the ones we do get are terrific (their London Porter and IPA are especially good).

Drank some Stella today as I walked around underneath the tall Georgia pines at Augusta National. I usually like Stella, and the setting today made it that much more enjoyable!

Belhaven Wee Heavy and Arcadia's Loch Down, a well-crafted Scotch ale that's worth seeking out. I really enjoy Arcadia's beers but can never seem to find their entire line of products here in Chicago, though the ones we do get are terrific (their London Porter and IPA are especially good).

Battle Creek isn't that far. Take an afternoon drive.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.