What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? - Fall 2012

jcg9779
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Poor communication has netted me 2 bottles of ETL. I guess having a fiance that drinks ETL on the rocks isn't a bad thing.

Eight Rittenhouse BIB on a clearance shelf. Owner said "people around here just don't like this stuff, don't know what they're missing "

Although it seems kind of old hat based on the posts here over the last few days, I'm pretty happy to have picked up one each of the 2012 GTS and 2012 Saz 18.

Still no luck with BTAC in New York yet but I picked up another Vintage 21 rye. Apparently this place has about 20 cases in the back so I may have to bunker a couple more.

Edited by jakew
Spelling

Still no luck with BTAC in New York yet but I picked up another Vintage 21 rye. Apparently this place has about 20 cases in the back so I may have to bunker a couple more.

Holy crap, 20 cases!

id definitely be bunkering some!

Holy crap, 20 cases!

id definitely be bunkering some!

Sounds like a distributor made a mistake. Sure he didn't say 20 bottles?

Purchased a bottle of 2012 Old Forester Birthday Bourbon. Was kind of 50/50 on purchasing it this year though I did like last years release.

Not today, but recently.

BMH 23yr Rye-sorry, last one, and I'm keeping it

EHT Rye-couple

4R Mariage

Weller 12

Mellow Corn-Brisko, they were darker!

Bernheim Wheat

WT American Spirit

No BTAC here, but this will do nicely. :grin:

B

I picked up a Parker's Heritage Congac this weekend. Been looking forward to this one for a while.

Bought an RR90 and an Old Forester Signature today, both to replace recently emptied bottles.

Bought an RR90 and an Old Forester Signature today, both to replace recently emptied bottles.

Thank you for reminding me! I knew there was something missing on my bar. The Signature is a staple around here, particularly when the weather cools. I know what my next purchase will be.

:toast:

Thank you for reminding me! I knew there was something missing on my bar. The Signature is a staple around here, particularly when the weather cools. I know what my next purchase will be.

:toast:

It's pretty new to the shelves in Utah, but it's quickly turned into a staple for me too.

Not today, but recently.

BMH 23yr Rye-sorry, last one, and I'm keeping it

EHT Rye-couple

4R Mariage

Weller 12

Mellow Corn-Brisko, they were darker!

Bernheim Wheat

WT American Spirit

No BTAC here, but this will do nicely. :grin:

B

wait until you taste that Mellow Corn. I should probably pick up a few more for the bunker before you do!

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!