So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

I actually had a San Cristobal yesterday. It was the originals in the Clasico size. It was a very good smoke.

Think they have 3 in the line now? Medium, medium-full, and full?!

Today, I smoked an Illusione MKUltra. I believe it is another great addition to the Illusione line. In fact, I give it a slight edge over my previous Illusione favorite - Illusione 88.

Enjoyed the great fall weather Sunday with a Flor de las Antilless, and later a small Romeo y Juliet from Havana.

Rocky Patel edge maduro last evening. Took advantage of the first opportunity in the past few weeks to enjoy a good smoke...

That sounds like a great pair!!!

It was! The sweetness of the cigar went really well with the spiciness of the rye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alec Bradley Black Market Toro with 4RSB in downtown Nashvile.

If anyone in Houston reads this tonight the daily deal at Voice daily deals Houston is a half price (50/25 or 100/50) deal at Stogies Houston on Westheimer

Just came back from the Big Smoke in Vegas, so have a lot of new things to try. Of course, the cold weather has hit with a vengeance this week, so that complicates things. I did try one of the new La Palinas at the event, and was favorably impressed. Got to meet a few of the manufacturers as well, which is always cool.

Having a La Fontana while letting the dog out.

I rarely smoke cigars and dislike just pointing at whatever catches my eye whenever I do pick one up so I went to Binny's and asked the cigar expert to pick out four good cigars for a novice, to be smoked over a few weeks and compared.

While I don't intend on smoking any more often than I do now, I'd at least like to be modestly literate on basic distinctions between them. This is my intro OWA, OGD, EWB, FRSmB, if you will.

So far, I'm pretty happy with this one. It was the lightest of the four and it's very approachable. Any thoughts on things I should be considering and looking for when I smoke and compare these?

Yesterday afternoon was a La Herencia Cubana CORE while watching my Syracuse Orange get abused by Florida State. The evening was more enjoyable with an Aging Room M356 and some Jeffers Creek.

Todays brunch time coffee was a My Father, then a Perdomo Lot23 and a Michelob Ultra while watching the Bills game. In a little while I think I'll end the evening with some Eagle Rare 10yr and a Cusano 18 Double Connecticut.

Had an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story yesterday.

These are one of my favorite shorter cigars... I go through them like they're candy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk