So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

75 degrees out today so I took the afternoon off. Original release San Lotano Oval for lunch with some Big Bottom Port Finish. Playing golf after lunch. yjamy7az.jpg

Love EVERYTHING made by AJ Fernandez!

Think you got us beat today, wacky?! Only about 70 here.

Where are you at? It's ridiculously nice in San Diego today! Not that it isn't most days...

Weird thing about AJ Fernandez is that I LOVE the San Lotano line. All of them. And the Pinoleros to a lesser extent. But I could do without most of his CI exclusive stuff. Most of those are good enough values but don't do much for me otherwise. Oddly, the one I like least is the Armada. Something funky about those to my tastes, just seem incredibly young/fresh. I'm somewhat alone with that particular opinion, though.

Nice day, took the afternoon off and played golf. Had a J Fuego Origen Original maduro, working on a Papas Fritas at home before the wife and kids get here.

sypavu8u.jpg

evu3y7y7.jpg

Yep, that's what I was talking about. I kinda like the Puro Authentico (and maduro). Others, not as much as most.

Yes. And the Puro Authentico's. Great size. Great flavour. Will stand up to even the high proofers.

Finally warm enough to smoke anything. Had a Padron 2000 Maduro earlier tonight.

Nice smoke! Every time I have one I wonder why I don't have them more often...

Yep. Back to 80 here today, and through the weekend. Will definitely doing

some back porch sittin'!

Nice smoke! Every time I have one I wonder why I don't have them more often...

Agreed! It's just a really tasty stick! That was my last one in my humi. Will have to get more.

Although i said previously that I'm not a huge fan of site exclusive AJF sticks (ie the man o war line) i really enjoy those Diesel coronas.

2010 Viaje Vor 5... Was the CA #2 cigarof the year in 2010. Been smoking one every year about this time to see how they are aging.

Although i said previously that I'm not a huge fan of site exclusive AJF sticks (ie the man o war line) i really enjoy those Diesel coronas.

It's my go to cigar when able to enjoy a pour with my cigar.

In-laws left today, bringing an end to our holiday travel and guests. ECBP batch 2 and an Ortega Serie D maduro No. 7

qa3y9y4a.jpg

Found a 601 red band deep in the humi..

It's the Rabito, a 6 1/2 X 46, which has to be my fav size.

Cello is so brown you can hardly see through it.

Found a 601 red band deep in the humi..

It's the Rabito, a 6 1/2 X 46, which has to be my fav size.

Cello is so brown you can hardly see through it.

Nice!! That's probably my second favorite size, my favorite being a traditional 5x42 corona.