So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Nice, love these. One of my favorites.

I always enjoy one of these:)

Tried to go with a Torano Loyal robusto that's been hanging out in the humi for about 8 months. Cracked around the head when I punched it, super tight draw/plugged while trying to smoke it. Needless to say I tossed it after only a few minutes. That was the first time any Torano has given me any problems.

Switched to a CyB corona real ( about 3 months rest ) to go with my coffee with much better results.

Tried to go with a Torano Loyal robusto that's been hanging out in the humi for about 8 months. Cracked around the head when I punched it, super tight draw/plugged while trying to smoke it. Needless to say I tossed it after only a few minutes. That was the first time any Torano has given me any problems.

Switched to a CyB corona real ( about 3 months rest ) to go with my coffee with much better results.

R&R, if I may humbly suggest....

IF you are using YOUR personal cutter, punch,etc, moisten the head with your mouth before

cutting or punching. Shouldn't crack, then.

Something must have been going on with that one, as the cracked head would indicate dry and tight draw

often indicates over humidified, unless just too much tobacco in the filler.

A 1998 RA 898 with a 50/50 blend of Party Source NCF EC12 and ECBP 137 pf

tute6uta.jpg

Hunting around and came across a 2011 Toboada shaggy..... This man could roll cigars!! RIP...

post-1354-14489820829267_thumb.jpg

Cusano 18 Double Connecticut robusto with the morning coffee.

Perdomo Noir with Mellow Corn and a blind side by side of two others. Haven't been told yet what the two contestants were.

5uzy8ybe.jpg

Yesterday, I had an Oliva MB3 followed by a CAO Brasilia after. I didn't like the MB3 much but enjoyed the CAO much better.

82 degrees on the back porch, but ceiling fans are spinnin'.

Sippin some OGD114 with a Black Tat Corona.

Partagas Cifuentes Enero coupled with the morning wake up coffee, lots of sunshine, slight breeze and mid 60's.

Cleaned the veranda today and took the opportunity to enjoy a nice smoke this evening. Kristoff Intensivo; burned evenly, drew nicely and was just a very lovely smoke.

Settlin' in for an evening in the garage with Braves on the radio and an Oliva Serie V Torpedo.

Tat Fausto Esteli. IF there is a fuller-flavoured cigar out there, I'd sure like to know?!

This one packs a BIG punch!