Aberlour A'bundadh?

Alden
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Haven't tried this dram yet but am looking forward to it. The only ones available in my area are 41 (I am going to pass due to reviews read) and batch 46. Anyone have any advice on 46 before I pull the trigger on it.Thanx

Haven't tried this dram yet but am looking forward to it. The only ones available in my area are 41 (I am going to pass due to reviews read) and batch 46. Anyone have any advice on 46 before I pull the trigger on it.Thanx

Had a taste of a sample bottle. Pretty good but then I am the one who likes the 41! But take comfort that it was more like the 45 than the 41.

Had a taste of a sample bottle. Pretty good but then I am the one who likes the 41! But take comfort that it was more like the 45 than the 41.

Thanx will purchase a bottle first time I get into the city.

Wee Robbie

• 1 month later...

Opened batch 45 this weekend. I found it too powerful to drink neat, had to add an ice cube to tone it down. Very much a sipping whiskey, lots of flavor, almost spicy like Rye. This bottle will last a long time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.