What non-whisk(e)y spirit are you drinking?

Oloroso Sherry, coffee and Fernet-Branca at a Spanish place in Stamford, CT. 

F9BEF472-8B94-435B-A813-65F909BBD245.thumb.jpeg.b7abbc9c0ea00bb84c092244a3ac64cb.jpeg

• I like it 4
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marekv8

• tanstaafl2

• Kane

• flahute

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the last week I have wanted to pull an epic bottle from the bunker to celebrate the lives of two people who have been at the forefront of my memories this week. And all week long I could not come

Nothing screams “product safety“ like an official gunbelt multipack… one of my all-time favorites. I'd forgotten that I gave mine away last year to one of my favorite LS owners-- so I had to reel in a

The hole gets deeper and deeper…  

Posted Images

Still suffering the loss of my favorite restaurant...  but at least I’m on the road...

AA3BEDB4-06A0-4FFC-8078-265E77657682.thumb.jpeg.f37e8a1e7f8efe6fa7a222bebe8c110d.jpeg

• I like it 2

After a week of indulging on the road, I kept the ball rolling once back in town with another Foursquare product that's in relatively short supply.

IMG_6861.thumb.jpg.63b901a55321d1f63b37bbf22817ea99.jpg

• I like it 2
22 hours ago, Marekv8 said:

After a week of indulging on the road, I kept the ball rolling once back in town with another Foursquare product that's in relatively short supply.

IMG_6861.thumb.jpg.63b901a55321d1f63b37bbf22817ea99.jpg

That looks delightful!

2 hours ago, BigRich said:

That looks delightful!

Yes, other than the fact that it’s a 700mL bottle, a sign of things to come from Foursquare (and everyone else).

22 hours ago, Marekv8 said:

Yes, other than the fact that it’s a 700mL bottle, a sign of things to come from Foursquare (and everyone else).

I hear you but I will happily trade 50ml of product for a broader US selection. 

• I like it 1
On 10/13/2021 at 8:50 AM, BigRich said:

I hear you but I will happily trade 50ml of product for a broader US selection. 

I will be less happy when US producers start giving us 50 ml less for the same (or more) cost and the same old crappy (or worse) selection that we have now...