2015 Booker's roundtable?

flaminiom
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Believe the press releases. I do.

The roundtable is continuing, although nothing is on the schedule at the moment. Also, the panel is not permanent, so who knows who it will be next time.

The 2014-06 batch is mighty good stuff. The most complex Booker's I have had. Seems like there are 4 different bourbons in there depending on how much water you add and ice/no ice. Chuck, you have an enviable job!

Before this, I thought they just picked a batch that was old enough and that was that. I had no idea how elaborate the process is, as I describe here.

I asked a couple days ago if anyone has tried the "Big Man, Small Batch" release, being under the (apparently mistaken) assumption that this was the first of several Roundtable releases for 2015. Guess I will wait to hear about how these will actually be identified, and look for some 2014-6.

I asked a couple days ago if anyone has tried the "Big Man, Small Batch" release, being under the (apparently mistaken) assumption that this was the first of several Roundtable releases for 2015. Guess I will wait to hear about how these will actually be identified, and look for some 2014-6.

The 2014-06 is epic IMO if you don't mind a sweet profile, tempered by charred oak.

• 6 months later...

I was at a store the other day and found a bottle of 2013-6. Will probably go back eventually and pick it up. Any thoughts on this particular batch? How does it compare to the current roundtable picks?

I was at a store the other day and found a bottle of 2013-6. Will probably go back eventually and pick it up. Any thoughts on this particular batch? How does it compare to the current roundtable picks?

It's good. It tastes like Booker's.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.