Show Us Your Stash - Volume 5

Jfletchgu

15 hours ago, Marekv8 said:

Great line-up, lots of high-character pours. 

High character?

😁

• I like it 1

I may be posting a few pics soon. I feel the need to take an inventory and update my spreadsheet. I’ve purchased a few bottles, (mainly a bunch of OF 86 375’s) and I also emptied a few. (Including a couple OF 86 375’s that I used in blends). Add to that a couple of gifts and samples, (both given and received) and I haven’t even visited my nephew in a while. Soon @Galvin0791, soon. 😉 

Biba! Joe

• I like it 3

Okay, inventory done. I do keep a few bottles elsewhere. It appears that I may have forgotten to change my speed sheet when I transferred a couple of off site bottles to my cabinet. 🤫 Anyway, here's my stash.  🤗 I'll figure out my mistake(s) later. 😏

Pic #1. My open bottles.  Pic #2. BT products.  Pic#3. Maker's Mark.  Pic#4.  Old Forester.  Pic #5. A few odds and ends  Pic #6. Dusty 200's and 375's  Pic #7. The upper portion of my cabinet.  Pic #8. The lower portion of my cabinet.

Biba! Joe

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

• I like it 19

1 hour ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Okay, inventory done. I do keep a few bottles elsewhere. It appears that I may have forgotten to change my speed sheet when I transferred a couple of off site bottles to my cabinet. ....

great whiskey, super great cabinet, love that cabinet.  

• I like it 4

On 4/22/2022 at 5:04 PM, Anwalt said:

...Thanks for the feedback.  Added it to my notes.  I do not mean to ruin my liver on mere swill, ...

You'll grow out of that.  We all do.

• I like it 4

6 hours ago, B.B. Babington said:

You'll grow out of that.  We all do.

I have failed to grow up in other senses.  But time'll tell.  

I suspect that blind tasting might do it.  "Hey, I picked WHAT?  Again?".  

It has been and shall be fun either way.

• I like it 3

13 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Okay, inventory done. I do keep a few bottles elsewhere. It appears that I may have forgotten to change my speed sheet when I transferred a couple of off site bottles to my cabinet. 🤫 Anyway, here's my stash.  🤗 I'll figure out my mistake(s) later. 😏

Pic #1. My open bottles.  Pic #2. BT products.  Pic#3. Maker's Mark.  Pic#4.  Old Forester.  Pic #5. A few odds and ends  Pic #6. Dusty 200's and 375's  Pic #7. The upper portion of my cabinet.  Pic #8. The lower portion of my cabinet.

Biba! Joe

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

Noticed the jar of extra corks. Always great to have them on hand.

• I like it 4

I'm lucky to have found an A/C guy who has the delicate touch and contortionist skills needed to climb into the hung ceiling above the bar. That being said, moments like these shave years off my life.

IMG_7945.thumb.jpg.9104562c8dd1d3850a81c78b66327a89.jpg

• I like it 16

6 hours ago, Marekv8 said:

I'm lucky to have found an A/C guy who has the delicate touch and contortionist skills needed to climb into the hung ceiling above the bar. That being said, moments like these shave years off my life.

😂😂  Tip very well, as we know you always do!!  💵 💵 💵 

😄

• I like it 3

20 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Biba! Joe

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

A little light on Ten High but not bad otherwise.  I had several of those white label WSR 375 ml.  All gone now.  Drank several, gifted several as stocking stuffers for friends.  I have never seen AA BIB.  

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, smokinjoe said:

😂😂  Tip very well, as we know you always do!!  💵 💵 💵 

😄

He walked out with samples of everything he wanted to try— the take home version of WhiskyFest.

• I like it 7

42 minutes ago, Marekv8 said:

He walked out with samples of everything he wanted to try— the take home version of WhiskyFest.

Your collection has inspired me to take HVAC classes if I can have the same offer - LOL.

• I like it 5

3 hours ago, Marekv8 said:

Well played.

• I like it 2

On 4/25/2022 at 1:07 PM, Marekv8 said:

True artist, he mixed media well.  Glass and glass.  Both wistfully conjoin with surrounding's native embraces, be it of wood or metal.  All then conjoin in the center for harmonious ecstasy.

• I like it 2

4 hours ago, B.B. Babington said:

True artist, he mixed media well.  Glass and glass.  Both wistfully conjoin with surrounding's native embraces, be it of wood or metal.  All then conjoin in the center for harmonious ecstasy.

Say What?????  I know English is NOT my native language, but what a cacophony of verbiage to describe a simple visual symphony of nature's bounty touched by the hand of man (or woman or whatever).   🤣

• I like it 5

10 hours ago, GeeTen said:

Say What?????  I know English is NOT my native language, but what a cacophony of verbiage to describe a simple visual symphony of nature's bounty touched by the hand of man (or woman or whatever).   🤣

I'm calling BS, here!!!

If you even think the word "cacophony", you are more native than I... 😜

Where I'm from, we would use " a lot a dat"... 🤪

• I like it 6

5 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Plethora maybe, but cacophony?  🙉

Biba! Joe

Plethora is too precise - I was going for the garbled sound of the words.

ca·coph·o·ny
/kəˈkäfənē/
noun
  1. a harsh discordant mixture of sounds.

1 hour ago, GeeTen said:

Plethora is too precise - I was going for the garbled sound of the words.

ca·coph·o·ny
/kəˈkäfənē/
noun
  1. a harsh discordant mixture of sounds.

Nope,nope, not gonna do it. 🤐 Ain’t goin’ there. 🙊

Biba! Joe 

image.jpeg.eb76cf469e2926769d6cbbee71fa4bf2.jpeg

• I like it 4

• 2 weeks later...

These are the main storage areas.  I have some more bottles squirreled away in other places, but this is most of it....

BOURBON BUNKER.jpg

FILE CABINET BOOZE.jpg

• I like it 7

• 4 weeks later...

Sharing some bar pics from my mancave room I just took. 

Now my 'bunker' is another story, ... one of these days I'll get around to organizing all my stuff and share those too.

20220530_155543.jpg

20220530_155836.jpg

20220530_152338.jpg

20220530_152201.jpg

20220530_154309.jpg

20220530_153906.jpg

• I like it 32

3 hours ago, Kepler said:

Sharing some bar pics from my mancave room I just took. 

Now my 'bunker' is another story, ... one of these days I'll get around to organizing all my stuff and share those too.

20220530_155543.jpg

20220530_155836.jpg

20220530_152338.jpg

20220530_152201.jpg

20220530_154309.jpg

20220530_153906.jpg

This is an amazing setup and I am completely jealous!!! Nice work!! I hope you spend at least one night a week sitting back and enjoying the view. 

• I like it 2