Show Us Your Stash - Volume 5

Jfletchgu
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On 5/31/2022 at 5:52 AM, Kepler said:

Sharing some bar pics from my mancave room I just took. 

Now my 'bunker' is another story, ... one of these days I'll get around to organizing all my stuff and share those too.

20220530_155543.jpg

20220530_155836.jpg

20220530_152338.jpg

20220530_152201.jpg

20220530_154309.jpg

20220530_153906.jpg

Dant and Mellow Corn on the top shelf.  This is The Way. 

• I like it 3

I’ve been purchasing bourbon for over 30 years. When I found a bourbon I really liked, I would buy several bottles during the season. I would consider myself an occasional drinker which results in a bottle lasting a long time, and accumulating several bottles over that period of time. My dear wife, after allowing my stashing of bottles here, there and everywhere, found and antique dresser and had a cabinet maker redo the inside for storage and a bar, hoping to put everything in one place. This is picture one. Picture two are some of my leftovers. I have several stashes of liquor which would not fit into the cabinet

32AB9BFC-1A1A-41EC-8DBB-DBE36E671488.jpeg

E1369518-88EF-477B-B302-4B265FEBFDB3.jpeg

836F7DE4-7B06-4E82-8AD0-9B15585102E6.jpeg

• I like it 11

9 hours ago, shyster512 said:

I’ve been purchasing bourbon for over 30 years. When I found a bourbon I really liked, I would buy several bottles during the season. I would consider myself an occasional drinker which results in a bottle lasting a long time, and accumulating several bottles over that period of time. My dear wife, after allowing my stashing of bottles here, there and everywhere, found and antique dresser and had a cabinet maker redo the inside for storage and a bar, hoping to put everything in one place. This is picture one. Picture two are some of my leftovers. I have several stashes of liquor which would not fit into the cabinet

32AB9BFC-1A1A-41EC-8DBB-DBE36E671488.jpeg

E1369518-88EF-477B-B302-4B265FEBFDB3.jpeg

836F7DE4-7B06-4E82-8AD0-9B15585102E6.jpeg

Very very nice 🤤

• I like it 2

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Dannabis said:

Rearranged the bar. Working on it. 

This is a never ending process @Dannabis. Get used to it. :huh:

Biba! Joe

• I like it 3

• 1 month later...

Added a couple of shelves and a few bottles.

Stocked up on a few Larceny & Elijah Craig Barrel Proofs, Smoke Wagon UCUF's, a couple 1792 Full Proof store picks, a few Bull Run store picks and some others.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Edited by WhiskeyProposition
  • I like it 9

• 2 months later...

I think this is still the relevant Stash thread? Anyway, had to do a little reorg of my side of the hutch, and also the pantry floor corner. Thought I would grab a shot while it was all out. Not a huge stash by any means, or anything crazy, but I tend to grab an extra or two of stuff I like as I find it. These are just the unopened ones. I tend to lean more towards the buy, open, and drink philosophy.

IMG_4284.JPG

• I like it 13

13 minutes ago, JakeySnakes said:

I think this is still the relevant Stash thread? Anyway, had to do a little reorg of my side of the hutch, and also the pantry floor corner. Thought I would grab a shot while it was all out. Not a huge stash by any means, or anything crazy, but I tend to grab an extra or two of stuff I like as I find it. These are just the unopened ones. I tend to lean more towards the buy, open, and drink philosophy.

IMG_4284.JPG

Good stuff!

• I like it 1

6 hours ago, JakeySnakes said:

IMG_4284.JPG

This feels very Zen. 

• I like it 1

On 1/17/2023 at 12:45 PM, JakeySnakes said:

IMG_4284.JPG

Very nice cabinet too.  I'd like to work my way down to something like this...in due time of course 😛.

• I like it 1

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.