What Bourbon are you Drinking - Spring (2Q) 2021

StarSurfer55
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

MM ladder this evening. MM, 46, and 101. 🙂

Biba! Joe

• I like it 2

Mike:  Should I have another pour of MM101?

@fishnbowljoe: Why yes you should! Enjoy!

Mike:  Thank you good sir, I think I will!

@fishnbowljoenot to put words into your mouth, but I imagine if I were to ask this is how you would reply.  Thank you!

Edited by mbroo5880i
  • I like it 1

2 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

Mike:  Should I have another pour of MM101?

@fishnbowljoe: Why yes you should! Enjoy!

Mike:  Thank you good sir, I think I will!

@fishnbowljoenot to put words into you mouth, but I imagine if I were to ask this is how you would reply.  Thank you!

👍 And on that note, I’ll have another pour of MM101 myself! 😋

Biba! Joe

On 6/21/2021 at 5:04 PM, Bret Bret said:

When in Belize......

Sorry, wrong forum.

image000000.jpg

That should be sold in a handle.

• I like it 2

Just now, fishnbowljoe said:

👍 And on that note, I’ll have another pour of MM101 myself! 😋

Biba! Joe

There ya' go Luther!  If you were here, we would finish my bottle and open another, as long as you were still thirsty.  😀

We are having a drink together, just 250 miles apart.  I hope you are enjoying yours as well as I am enjoying mine.

27 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

There ya' go Luther!  If you were here, we would finish my bottle and open another, as long as you were still thirsty.  😀

We are having a drink together, just 250 miles apart.  I hope you are enjoying yours as well as I am enjoying mine.

Cheers my Indiana brother! 🥃

• I like it 1

I don't want to crash yall's party but all this talk about mm101 made me thirsty!

20210625_205458.jpg

• I like it 2

1 minute ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Cheers my Indiana brother! 🥃

Cheers to you my Indiana now Illinois friend!  Of course, we can always meet up anytime you pass through!  Meanwhile, let's drink to enjoy American's spirit, summer, and anything else that meets our fancy.

I am watching Simon Biles just rock gymnastics.  Football, Basketball, Baseball, Track, Soccer....these are what I consider athletics.  But, this young lady who is young by my standards yet old by gymnastics standards is a phenomenal athlete and person.  Simon Biles and Lilly King are what athletics are about....Both are bad asses.

2 minutes ago, Kepler said:

I don't want to crash yall's party but all this talk about mm101 made me thirsty!

20210625_205458.jpg

You aren't crashing friend, you are joining!  I don't know the location but I know Texas.  Great State, Great People.  You have traveled the farthest to the party so far....maybe a Cali or Wash State member will join in.

• I like it 1

2 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

You aren't crashing friend, you are joining!  I don't know the location but I know Texas.  Great State, Great People.  You have traveled the farthest to the party so far....maybe a Cali or Wash State member will join in.

Awesome. Very glad to join in! 🥃

• I like it 1

Hoping the clouds will part so I can walk to the beach and see the strawberry moon,  and in a state of contentment after Neris nails down a (recently) rare Phillies victory.    That state is enhanced by my drink of choice,  the wonderful Old Forester Statesman.    Down to my last pour though,   so I'll have to re-up.  

• I like it 1

12 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Awesome. Very glad to join in! 🥃

Glad to have you K. Cheers! 

Ain’t this is some fun s**t?! 😎

• I like it 2

1 minute ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Glad to have you K. Cheers! 

Ain’t this is some fun s**t?! 😎

Oh man it is Joe.  We got Illinois, Indiana and Texas here with this MM101.  Mine tasted so good tonight poured another. Good call.

Anyone want to join our MM party? 

• I like it 2

Oklahoma joining the party a little late, but better late than...................😏

Opened up for the occasion. 

Pretty, pretty good. 😀

Cheers

IMG_4604.JPG

• I like it 3

14 hours ago, Kepler said:

That should be sold in a handle.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

First time with this one, pretty tasty, very nicely priced (with discount around $25-26). Lot's of cinnamon and lemon. I like the 100 proof (big fan of 100+).

20210626_211123.jpg

• I like it 3

9 hours ago, MTNBourbon said:

First time with this one, pretty tasty, very nicely priced (with discount around $25-26). Lot's of cinnamon and lemon. I like the 100 proof (big fan of 100+).

20210626_211123.jpg

Has become scarce in mid-west, LOVE this bottle.

On 6/25/2021 at 4:12 PM, mbroo5880i said:

Late to reply here because I’m traveling for work but I was with you! I had MM101 multiple times last week and it was lovely. 

• I like it 2

Nice little pour. Been a long time since I've had this one again.

20210705_214336.jpg

• I like it 1

Pretty nice for the price, I really like the vanilla.

Cheers!

20210710_214629.jpg

• I like it 2

First time with this one, Pretty tasty, nice cinnamon, nice sweetness, kinda oaky.

20210712_215944.jpg

• I like it 1

I like it for an everyday drinker/mixer.   OF is better (and cheaper) by my tastebuds, but this has been a nice intro for them into the family.   Just wonder what HH  rye brand will suffer from a stock perspective?

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.