Jump to content

What bourbon did you pass on fall 2021?


fishnbowljoe
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, steven s said:

saw things today I wanted, but the willpower won out:

OWA107 $130, angry and tempted

EHTSiB $239, easy pass

Stagg jr 17 $250, easy pass, but damn

ER10 $29 great price, but i'm flush on these now

1792 FP SiB "distillers pick" $48  very tempted

also saw ER at $65 and $149 for a 1.75. ?!?!

 

I agree with everything but the ER for $29.00 Steven. I’m pretty flush with ER too, but I still almost bought one for $39.99 today. I wouldn’t have hesitated at all if it was $29.00. Just sayin’. 🙂

 

Biba! Joe

  • I like it 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fishnbowljoe said:

I agree with everything but the ER for $29.00 Steven. I’m pretty flush with ER too, but I still almost bought one for $39.99 today. I wouldn’t have hesitated at all if it was $29.00. Just sayin’. 🙂

 

Biba! Joe

 

I actually picked up an ER10 myself for $29 recently.  One of the few non-store picks or non-dusty (Single Barrel neck band) I've ever purchased.  I decided I should stop blending the store pick ER with Stagg Jr because they are getting so hard to find ... so I picked up this standard ER10 for Stagg Jr blends. 

  • I like it 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Kepler said:

 

I actually picked up an ER10 myself for $29 recently.  One of the few non-store picks or non-dusty (Single Barrel neck band) I've ever purchased.  I decided I should stop blending the store pick ER with Stagg Jr because they are getting so hard to find ... so I picked up this standard ER10 for Stagg Jr blends. 

As if Stagg Jr. hasn't become darn near impossible to find anymore. 😛

  • I like it 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Clueby said:

As if Stagg Jr. hasn't become darn near impossible to find anymore. 😛

So true haha.  Forgot to mention, thank goodness for bunkers!

  • I like it 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2021 at 7:13 PM, LvR Mike said:

Went to a whiskey lottery today and, not by choice, I did not make it home with any one of these as my ticket was never pulled.

 

What would be your top 2 choices here?

 

*side note* If you can't see it, Lob B is hiding behind the Old Rip Van Winkle 10

 

The Old Fo BB and the "old" EC18.  Just won a Lot B in the first lottery of the season (and picked up a RHF that hasn't been seen in the wild in about a year).   😉

  • I like it 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just picked up my early lottery win today after returning from officiating at the New England Senior Champs at the Brown University pool.

 

 

2021 Lottery #1.jpg

 

And SWMBO baked holiday cookies for the grandkids (yeah, right) while I was gone.   😉

  

Edited by GeeTen
  • I like it 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/19/2021 at 1:57 AM, fishnbowljoe said:

I agree with everything but the ER for $29.00 Steven. I’m pretty flush with ER too, but I still almost bought one for $39.99 today. I wouldn’t have hesitated at all if it was $29.00. Just sayin’. 🙂

 

Biba! Joe

Same. I actually almost picked one up for $45 today, but just couldn't pull the trigger. It's all but dried up in my area, and priced at ~$60 when it does show up. Down to 2 in my bunker...

  • I like it 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.