Hoarding PVW 15

RWBadley
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

$55 is a no brainer here. My little store just got in another few bottles of the 15. Still at 74.95. ouch.

picked up a bottle of Pappy 15 at a store here in Houston that sells it for $49.99. The downside - they don't get much and it goes fast. Last batch they got 2 bottles and I bought the 2nd. It might be 2-3 months before they get anymore. I just stop by when I'm on that side of town and sometimes get lucky. There is another store 1/2 mile away that sells it for $99.99 with plenty of the shelf.

I'm really glad I scooped up the 2 cases I got a couple weeks ago. The prices around here are shooting up really fast. Since I picked them up, I've seen PVW15 in 2 different stores, and both were asking $90. Luckily, I paid a lot less than that.

I added some love to the bunker:

21l97qp.jpg

How much is it going for in WA? I only come home to WA on leave twice a year. Checked some liquor stores down by me in Puyallup back the first week in May and I didn't see any PVW. Sad.

How much is it going for in WA? I only come home to WA on leave twice a year. Checked some liquor stores down by me in Puyallup back the first week in May and I didn't see any PVW. Sad.

$59.85 in WA, but we only received one case for the entire state! Only one of those bottles came from WA.

I stopped in at a liquor store that usually carries it. No big increases yet but only one bottle on the shelf so it came home with me.

Found 3 bottles last night, two at one store, one at another and both places had it for $45.99. Since my last Pappy 15 cost $59 I was obviously very happy. I left my phone number with them just in case they get any more.

The price was so good it almost made me ignore the Lot B for $40.99............almost.

Gary

Found 3 bottles last night, two at one store, one at another and both places had it for $45.99. Since my last Pappy 15 cost $59 I was obviously very happy. I left my phone number with them just in case they get any more.

The price was so good it almost made me ignore the Lot B for $40.99............almost.

Gary

I could ignore Lot B a very long time with Pappy 15 at $45.99. Yowza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.