What bourbon did you purchase today? Spring 2010

hectic1
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I was going to say that I bet you didn't find those in Louisville...Florida has yielded a couple Louisville OCPR's to me in the past. Nice score...let us know how you like them! :)

About a year ago I picked up a couple in FL too.

There isn't an honorary chair on the terrace for you commemorating the number of pitchers of beer you drank is there?

Craig

No, but I believe there is a spot on the floor near the bar at Jingles (Near Camp Randall stadium) that has my imprint. :drink:

Based on comments on this and other sites I purchased Charter 101 and Old Rip Van Winkle.

Impressions to follow.

Rene'

I stopped at about 80 stores in Illinois and a few in Indiana and MI... not a single dusty.. but I got a 09 GTS, 08 WLW, Jameson 18, VWFRR, and 4 Pappy 15s.

This got added to 2 09 Handy, 2 08 Handy, 2 09 WLW, 2 09 Saz18, 1 Pappy 15, and 4 Binny's weller 12s.

I managed to get 5 home this trip. Hope to get the rest later this month.

Couldn't pass up a 2009 W Larue for $58+ today, just don't see them that cheap too often!

Picked up a dusty Elmer T Lee

Four Roses Single Barrel OESK & OESO

And a Super Rare Elijah Graig Single Barrel 18 year

Thats right.......... I Scored !

I haven't yet, but am likely going to buy some EC 18 year, Shoppers V has it on sale for $38 a bottle and that seems pretty good. I've never had it (I know hard to believe) so for that price I think I should!

Couldn't pass up a 2009 W Larue for $58+ today, just don't see them that cheap too often!

Nice find and a great price! I wish I could find them that cheap around here....sucks to pay $75.

Nice find and a great price! I wish I could find them that cheap around here....sucks to pay $75.

At least you CAN find them....

Picked up another 09 Stagg this evening and also a couple of Weller products for a certain moderator who shall remain nameless.

Gary

Picked up another 09 Stagg this evening and also a couple of Weller products for a certain moderator who shall remain nameless.

Gary

:skep: :skep: :skep: :skep: :skep: :skep: :skep: :skep: :slappin: Joe

The bourbon fairy made a couple of appearances this week and BOY was she kind to me!

Thanks bourbon fairy!

a9ws4l.jpg

The bourbon fairy made a couple of appearances this week and BOY was she kind to me!

Thanks bourbon fairy!

Nice load Matt... That Willett looks good.

I can tell you this; that seal is living on borrowed time.:woohoo:

Some of those bottles look extremely familiar...:) Enjoy them Matt...that's a great haul!

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!