Seattle and Washington Area Thread

dementedavenger
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Anybody know if there's a liquor store in Redmond that has HH 6 BIB? I have a friend coming from there who would bring some but not if it's not in his backyard.

Anybody know if there's a liquor store in Redmond that has HH 6 BIB? I have a friend coming from there who would bring some but not if it's not in his backyard.

• 1 month later...

A heads up...

If you're ever around the Hoodsport area on the Peninsula stop in Hardware Distillery. They're doing some interesting stuff, including a cask strength single malt white dog whiskey that's pretty damn good. I could see them eventually doing a rye and doing it right. Nice folks who are really into the science of distilling and experimenting. I posted here because I don't know anyone else who would care, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw CEHT Barrel Proof at BevMo in Ballard for $74.99 before tax (what's that, $94.00?).

Did BTAC ever make it out here? LOL

• 1 month later...

Seen on shelves; PM if you want details.

Elijah Craig 23-Year

Elijah Craig Barrel Proof

Willett XCF

Willett 2-Year Rye

Jefferson's Ocean

Jefferson's 25-Year Rye

Michter's Toasted Barrel Bourbon

Old Scout 10-Year

Wild Turkey Diamond Anniversary

Stagg Jr.

• 5 months later...
Seen on shelves; PM if you want details.

Elijah Craig 23-Year

Elijah Craig Barrel Proof

Willett XCF

Willett 2-Year Rye

Jefferson's Ocean

Jefferson's 25-Year Rye

Michter's Toasted Barrel Bourbon

Old Scout 10-Year

Wild Turkey Diamond Anniversary

Stagg Jr.

Hi guys,

visitor from from the UK here. Would love to know where to find Elijah 23? I'm staying right near Bevmo! in Issaquah; is that the best-stocked store nearby?

Cheers,

T

Hi guys,

visitor from from the UK here. Would love to know where to find Elijah 23? I'm staying right near Bevmo! in Issaquah; is that the best-stocked store nearby?

Cheers,

T

The Issaquah BevMo is on the smaller side and is not as well stocked as others, but is still worth a visit since you are from the UK. If you have a car, go to the Total Wine and More in Bellevue.

At this point, it's highly unlikely you'll find an EC23, but you never know.

The Issaquah BevMo is on the smaller side and is not as well stocked as others, but is still worth a visit since you are from the UK. If you have a car, go to the Total Wine and More in Bellevue.

At this point, it's highly unlikely you'll find an EC23, but you never know.

On the plus side Washington State liquor taxes should make you feel like you are still in Jolly Olde England!

On the plus side Washington State liquor taxes should make you feel like you are still in Jolly Olde England!

He speaks the truth.

On the other hand, we are still well stocked with ECBP.

He speaks the truth.

On the other hand, we are still well stocked with ECBP.

Ah, I see. For some of the easier to find whiskers, dollar price is still preferable to the same amount in pounds, but at the same time I can see why you guys would make the trip out of state to stock up!

also, this is the first time I've seen Orphan Barrel series bottles, but given the mixed reviews I'm not sure I shout go for it. Lastly, has anyone see any William Larue Weller about?

Wow! Here in Ohio there are no added taxes. What ever is on the tag on the shelf is the total. Such as Makers Mark 1/5 $29.95. Ohio does have some jacked up liquor laws however. Some distilleries wont sell to Ohio because of the laws here, like Old Pogue. Thankfully the distillery is only 30 minutes from me. Im 2, 2.5 hours from bourbon country. Makers, Beam, Turkey, ect..

Wow! Here in Ohio there are no added taxes. What ever is on the tag on the shelf is the total. Such as Makers Mark 1/5 $29.95. Ohio does have some jacked up liquor laws however. Some distilleries wont sell to Ohio because of the laws here, like Old Pogue. Thankfully the distillery is only 30 minutes from me. Im 2, 2.5 hours from bourbon country. Makers, Beam, Turkey, ect..

I used to live in Cincinnati so I'm familiar with heading across the river to make certain purchases.

• 1 month later...

Ahh, yes. Slightly unfortunate. Like I did yesterday to get two bottles of Willett Pot Still Reserve at $35 per. Great medium body bourbon. Ill make a two hour round trip for certain bourbons, just be nice if they were available at one of my 3 local liquor establishments.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.