What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Had Mr. Barton over for lunch and he was fine company.

Having a lot of VOB BIB with a lot of rocks and a lot of football.

I wasn't going to do any daytime drinking today, but the kids have driven towards a handle of BT.

Four day weekend for me, a lot of Bourbon and football, started the day with OWA and now moved on to EC12. Gonna put a big dent in the bar/bunker by Monday night

If you mean the 4R we were discussing it is Greenville Wine & Spirits in Wilmington. If you go there today, try to leave me a bottle:)

Yes, that's what I meant. Quoting mis-fire, I guess. Actually, I didn't make the trip. Have at it.

W12 and now onto some V17,looks like a low proof "wheated" evening round here for me,as I might have over done it just a bit last night.:rolleyes:

50/50 blend of FC103 and OWA107. Absolutely delicious.

i still havent tried OWA 107, but i bet that is a good mix.

im not drinking anything for a few days. ive got a nasty cold and wouldnt enjoy it anyway. then again, maybe thats the time to drink/get rid of the Larceny or 4RsiB.....

Edited by 393foureyedfox

On the road for a soccer tournament and left the important provisions at home. Selection at the nearest bottle shop was mediocre so went for bottom shelf value and cracked open FR YL. I've had the other standard FR and a fair few of the LE and PS but this is my first YL and it should come as no shock that this is a very good $17 bourbon. Still get the floral, fruity FR profile. This one is worth keeping on the shelf. Just wish it was 90 proof or better.

For the last week or so I have been really enjoying EWBIB with a few ice cubes. This is a very welcome addition to our Minnesota selections. It is going to be a regular guest in my home.

EWBIB is a great value pour. I like it better than some bourbons that cost twice as much.

im not drinking anything for a few days. ive got a nasty cold and wouldnt enjoy it anyway. then again, maybe thats the time to drink/get rid of the Larceny or 4RsiB.....

I understand 80 proof is good for colds.

Started with ECBP, so yummy! Second with the PHC 6th also yummy

Edited by tigerlam92

Shorewood's Willett 10 yr and Binny's EC18. Really gonna miss this Binnys pick when it's gone. I should have bought a case when I had the chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm having the usual tonight and since I usually drink Old Grand Dad in the evening that's what I'm having.

Binny's EC18. Really gonna miss this Binnys pick when it's gone. I should have bought a case when I had the chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Had some Jefferson's Reserve earlier. I'm enjoying this current pour of ECBP 134.2 proof much better. Just an amazing pour.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!