What Beer Are You Drinking? Summer '13

savagehenry
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Tonight it's Dieu de Ciel Corne du Diable IPA. It's got a coffee and cocoa flavor along with the usual pine and citrus.

Red Brick Brewing 20th Anniversary Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout is my late dinner, tonight.

Hahaha. I started that post on my phone and got sucked into some wife talk. I guess it finally posted the fragment on its own. I have no idea what I was going to say (blame the woot). Very good? Dark? High ABV? Whooooooo. Woot woot. It's damn tasty.

Hahaha. I started that post on my phone and got sucked into some wife talk. I guess it finally posted the fragment on its own. I have no idea what I was going to say (blame the woot). Very good? Dark? High ABV? Whooooooo. Woot woot. It's damn tasty.

Very Enterprise-y.

This thread just reminded me how much of my early adolescence was spent lusting after Beverly Crusher. I can never decide if I preferred that name or her real one, Gates McFadden. Beverly Crusher would be a good beer name.

Speaking of good beer names, had my first encounter with Gandi Bot, an India Pale Ale produced by New England Brewing Co. in New Haven County CT. IMO it gives The Alchemist's Heady-topper a run for its money. Gonna pick up a growler for a buddy in MA next week, might grab one for myself too.

Edited by Wryguy

This thread just reminded me how much of my early adolescence was spent lusting after Beverly Crusher. I can never decide if I preferred that name or her real one, Gates McGadden. Beverly Crusher would be a good beer name.

Speaking of good beer names, had my first encounter with Gandi Bot, an India Pale Ale produced by New England Brewing Co. in New Haven County CT. IMO it gives The Alchemist's Heady-topper a run for its money. Gonna pick up a growler for a buddy in MA next week, might grab one for myself too.

Co-signed on the Dr. Crusher love. It spun into a lifelong thing for redheads and confident, intelligent women.

New Glarus Moon Man and FFF Munsterfest while watching some baseball. Really been loving the Oktoberfest beers lately.

New Glarus Moon Man and FFF Munsterfest while watching some baseball. Really been loving the Oktoberfest beers lately.

Going through the Oktoberfest beer releases is my favorite beer drinking time of the year.

Not an OFer for me right now, but rather a comfy Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout while watching some football out back.

Did a full day of tailgating at the Iowa game....which the weather sucked.I did though blow through some rather nice seasonal selections,KBS,Narwal and a Speedway Stout the beer was great and the company even better,a much needed break with good friends.:grin:

Growlers of Country Boy Shotgun Wedding and Stillwater Autumnal.

Can't wait to tap a keg of gumballhead at the store. No idea why I can only get it late in the year. Will still sell quickly.

I have the ultimate pop up liquor store concept that consists of only 3 Floyd's beer and van winkle bourbon products. Unfortunately we could only be open about 3 days a year.

Unfortunately we could only be open about 3 days a year.

One day to set up the store, one to sell, and one day to clean up. Yep sounds about right. :grin:

Catching some late fall sun on the front porch with some Great Lakes Octoberfest.

B

ST Pumking and a Founders KBS from 2012. I mean, it's delicious enough fresh, but...

One day to set up the store, one to sell, and one day to clean up. Yep sounds about right. :grin:

Catching some late fall sun on the front porch with some Great Lakes Octoberfest.

B

Forget cleaning up, that day is to count the money and take it to the bank.

Dark Horse Perkulator. It's a malt w coffee grounds added and its about the coffeeiest coffee beer I've ever had. Old coffee, sadly though. Burnt and bitter. Still, not nearly as bad as I'm making it sound, though likely not a repeat purchase.

Woodchuck cellar series Dry hopped cider. Damn good and I'm not a cider guy.

Stone Suede porter on deck to cheer the cardinals past the bucs.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!